Arcuri Announces $650,000 in Recovery...

Arcuri Announces $650,000 in Recovery Bill Funding for Little Falls Business

There are 31 comments on the Utica Daily News story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Arcuri Announces $650,000 in Recovery Bill Funding for Little Falls Business. In it, Utica Daily News reports that:

WASHINGTON, DC a ' Today, U.S. Rep. Michael Arcuri announced that the Little Falls Motel Associates, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Utica Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lpool

Warwick, RI

#21 Aug 19, 2010
Exactly
ETP

New York, NY

#22 Aug 19, 2010
Dressed to kill wrote:
I didn't mean the above post to be derogatory to ETP. Sorry, don't mean to offend you. My statement should agree with you.
Well, I don't know why you had such change of heart but I was being sarcastic about the whole 2nd floor thing. So relax.
I wasn't knocking Tony Carlisto at all. I think he's a smart man. I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that I wish he owned Shoppers Square. But like I said he's a smart man so that won't happen.
LFer

Little Falls, NY

#23 Aug 19, 2010
ETP wrote:
Well, I don't know why you had such change of heart but I was being sarcastic about the whole 2nd floor thing. So relax.
I wasn't knocking Tony Carlisto at all. I think he's a smart man. I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that I wish he owned Shoppers Square. But like I said he's a smart man so that won't happen.
He is smart.
And he is a survivor.
But things have changed.
There is a storm brewing,
a storm of accountability.
He had better read the sky
and trim his sails.
amazing

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Aug 19, 2010
Threats from a blogger. I'm sure he values your exceptionally valuable advice.
ETP

New York, NY

#25 Aug 19, 2010
LFer wrote:
<quoted text>
He is smart.
And he is a survivor.
But things have changed.
There is a storm brewing,
a storm of accountability.
He had better read the sky
and trim his sails.
Wow, "storms brewing" "read the skys" "trim the sails" who are you Captain Ahab? Thanks for the laugh but what did you mean by all that? Or just watching Moby Dick?
LFer

Little Falls, NY

#26 Aug 19, 2010
ETP wrote:
Wow, "storms brewing" "read the skys" "trim the sails" who are you Captain Ahab? Thanks for the laugh but what did you mean by all that? Or just watching Moby Dick?
He knows his weak link.
What used to be business as usual
may not be
in the future.
Many a good man
has been dragged down
to the depths of perdition
by an association
with a less good man.
LFer

Little Falls, NY

#27 Aug 19, 2010
amazing wrote:
Threats from a blogger. I'm sure he values your exceptionally valuable advice.
No threats from me.
I laugh out loud at that.
I like the man a lot.
He has done good things for our city.
But I am an observer of things.
And things are changing.
He should change some things too.
Or change may dash his ship
upon the rocks.
That's all.
I HATE STOP LIGHTS

Syracuse, NY

#28 Aug 19, 2010
That's it! It's DONE! I have finally come to the ultimate conclusion that anyone in LF with a computer.....and happens onto a site like this, and makes comments like the last posts...is GOOFY!

How in the WORLD did you ever learn to type?
Direct to LFer

Syracuse, NY

#29 Aug 20, 2010
Seriously, if you have such inside information why don't you share with the class. Otherwise, keep your dunce cap on, sit in the corner on the stool, and shut your mouth.
LFer

Little Falls, NY

#30 Aug 20, 2010
Direct to LFer wrote:
Seriously, if you have such inside information why don't you share with the class. Otherwise, keep your dunce cap on, sit in the corner on the stool, and shut your mouth.
Gee, for I got a D, in English Lit.
But still I read enough to know
that Captain Ahab and Starbuck
both knew full well
that sometimes small ships
founder in big storms
if they have big rigging.
If you don't like riddles
then don't play the Game.
And that's all I have to say
on this topic.
huh

Waterloo, Canada

#31 Aug 20, 2010
Bet a Doctorate in English Lit is a valuable degree these days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Michael Arcuri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First House Republican announces he's voting fo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 plano 7
News New Law will allow Remington Arms to Create 200... (May '10) Nov '14 RoAnn Destito 11
News Arcuri Announces $4.86 Million Hud Grants for C... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Robert Esche 22
News Debt-limit votes can be costly to political car... (Jul '11) Jul '11 jackie 1
News Utica postmark in jeopardy - again (Jan '11) Apr '11 zip code 31
News Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeking to shap... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sick of Stupid 2
News Utica mayoral race to be - very competitive' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Long Time Utican 17
More from around the web