What Congress did and didn't doa

What Congress did and didn't doa

There are 1 comment on the WDTN-TV Dayton story from Sep 21, 2012, titled What Congress did and didn't doa. In it, WDTN-TV Dayton reports that:

The 112th Congress has been one of the least productive in recent history. Here is a look at what Congress has accomplished and left undone in its final week before leaving for the election campaign: -Congress was scheduled to complete its major task for the week early Saturday with a Senate vote on a six-month stopgap spending bill to keep federal ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN-TV Dayton.

E Pluribus Unum

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
didn't dok? Robot! hav a goood vacation Congresttee...see yeee back all 2013!! ;-0000h, Mobot learning Polickeeco in DC;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maxine Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After tragic shooting, Charleston church reopen... Jun 23 MEhrmantraut 41
News Democrats lodge U.S. Export-Import Bank surviva... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 4
News New Congressional Black Caucus Staffers Announced Feb '15 Gary 11
News House Democrat Demands Details On Secretive For... Feb '15 Millions 1
News Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tha Professor 164
News Speaker Pelosi: I'm 'not nervous at all' about ... (Aug '10) Sep '14 Corrup-O-Crats 20
News Commerce IG places two officials on leave after... (Aug '14) Aug '14 barefoot2626 21
More from around the web