Fallin blocks same-sex benefits

Fallin blocks same-sex benefits

There are 115 comments on the Politico story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Fallin blocks same-sex benefits. In it, Politico reports that:

Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has ordered the National Guard to stop processing requests for military benefits for same-sex couples, her office confirmed Tuesday, despite a Pentagon directive to do so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Durn that pesky ol' Constitution always gettin' in the way of a right wing agenda.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2013
BOSS TANAKA wrote:
Way to go Gov. Mary Fallin!
she aught to go....

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Poor poor right wingers, The bubble that they have been living in is bursting and they are exposed to the real world where people don't think that people should hate someone for loving another person.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Secession may be the only option for a out of control federal government hickjacked by radical liberal communist.
I see a future USA where states and state governments will stand up to the Feds, and that's a good thing.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Sep 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Secession may be the only option for a out of control federal government hickjacked by radical liberal communist.
I see a future USA where states and state governments will stand up to the Feds, and that's a good thing.
Hahahaha, good luck with that seeing that secession worked so well the last time people did it. I wonder who will be 21st century's General Sherman.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#7 Sep 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Secession...You are a traitor...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
So, marriage is something that only radical liberal communists support?

Who knew?

Obama is a moderate, my dear. You seem to have lost your grip.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#9 Sep 18, 2013
Did mattress mary decide this before or after she was being porked by her state cop guard?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Sir tard alot, you can secede anytime..back to Mississippi
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#11 Sep 18, 2013
This is the real reason why these states are refusing to recognize same sex marriage. They cannot afford the new benefits. In the end Same sex marriage will be realized, but there will still be a fight about it.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#12 Sep 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
This is the real reason why these states are refusing to recognize same sex marriage. They cannot afford the new benefits. In the end Same sex marriage will be realized, but there will still be a fight about it.
You = clueless

No one has lost ANY benefits here. No one has gained any NEW benefits here. They simply can not file for FEDERAL benefits at a STATE facility as per their STATE CONSTITUTION. They still have ALL their FEDERAL benefits as well as ALL of their STATE benefits. They just now have to goto TWO different places to file for them. 1 STATE, and 1 Federal.

But yes, it is only a matter of time before amendments like that get thrown out as unconstitutional.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2013
Gays are a threat to national security. Look what that gay dude recently convicted did and now he wants to become a she. They're all screwed up in their perception of life. Most of them are at the forefront of pushing drugs and they use drugs to molest the young people they lay hands on... They've gone on prime time radio bragging about their "over a thousand" anonymous trysts and that they have AIDS and have given it to others. How stupid must a citizenry be to allow this madness to continue and expand? Pretty damned stupid. Gays are destroying Western Civilization. Their propaganda must be stopped first and their behavior recriminalized.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#14 Sep 18, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Gays are a threat to national security. Look what that gay dude recently convicted did and now he wants to become a she. They're all screwed up in their perception of life. Most of them are at the forefront of pushing drugs and they use drugs to molest the young people they lay hands on... They've gone on prime time radio bragging about their "over a thousand" anonymous trysts and that they have AIDS and have given it to others. How stupid must a citizenry be to allow this madness to continue and expand? Pretty damned stupid. Gays are destroying Western Civilization. Their propaganda must be stopped first and their behavior recriminalized.
Another totally insane rant from coldweiner. This idiot thinks that smoking pot turns people gay!!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
Another totally insane rant from coldweiner. This idiot thinks that smoking pot turns people gay!!
Pot lowers inhibitions, doesn't it? Gays use dope to lower people's inhibitions, don't they? Gays know that people involving themselves in any perversion find it difficult to go back to normalcy and rationalize what they did was OK? Dope helps cement that type of delusional, locked thinking. You know it and that's why you use dope on people to expand your little coven of indecency and perversion.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Gay marriage is coming and i believe one of the main reasons for that is the agruements against it are bat shit crazy at best; as the above poster has shown. If that is the best agruement you can make for being against gay marriage then you have already lost.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2013
"Lamer" doesn't want you to know he/she is also a dope pusher. So, are you going to have a queer dope pusher, who uses dope to molest innocents and can't even distinguish what sex is for... set the morality of a culture, the future of a people?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#18 Sep 18, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
"Lamer" doesn't want you to know he/she is also a dope pusher. So, are you going to have a queer dope pusher, who uses dope to molest innocents and can't even distinguish what sex is for... set the morality of a culture, the future of a people?
Again, if this is the best agruement for being against it that you can come up with.....you have already lost...
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#19 Sep 18, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Itís too bad ignorance isnít painful; thereíd be a lot less of it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 18, 2013
BOSS TANAKA wrote:
Way to go Gov. Mary Fallin!
Preferably off a cliff!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
I see a future where your brain is put in a jar, to analyze what God did wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump slams Walker as governor leads in early v... Thu see the light 6
News Fallin: Daughter's trailer at governor's mansio... Jul 29 Le Duped 1
News Oklahoma AG challenges EPA's clean-air plan 40 ... Jul 2 litesong 2
News Texoma's views about the Confederate Flag Jun '15 kuda 13
News Oklahoma is latest state to prevent local frack... May '15 states need cash ... 1
News Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential c... May '15 BFD 5
News Gov. Mary Fallin to sign bill banning texting w... May '15 Le Duped 1
More from around the web