Safe room mandates remain rare in tor...

Safe room mandates remain rare in tornado states

There are 3 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from May 24, 2013, titled Safe room mandates remain rare in tornado states. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

On Thursday, May 23, 2013 Sherry Wells stands near the storm shelter where she took cover when a tornado destroyed her home on Monday May 20, 2013 in Moore, Okla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2013
Public Union Teacher's suck up all the money for their retirements and pay and leave nothing for the children. That's why those kids died. No safe room because all the money goes to the greedy, fat, 25th in math and science, dirty filthy pig, public union vampires.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#2 May 24, 2013
I see you are still illiterate and unable to stay on topic ninthman!! Same old insane rants, different day!
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 May 24, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
I see you are still illiterate and unable to stay on topic ninthman!! Same old insane rants, different day!
Get back in your cave and stop playing with matches.
IMPEACH OBAMA.....BENGHAZI

By the way, I was on topic you idiot numbskull throwback, claybrain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unlikely Oklahoma Legislature Will Raise Taxes ... Nov 28 As I see it 2
News Oklahoma governor's budget bill veto could brin... Nov 18 itwontwork 1
News 'Accounting tricks' cited in $30 million Oklaho... Nov 13 trickydicky 1
News Oklahoma Health Chief Resigns Over Fiscal Misma... Oct '17 rapiidheartnosleep 1
News Little weekend work planned at capitol after bu... Oct '17 As I see it 1
News 'Zombie' event staged at Oklahoma Capitol to su... Oct '17 trickor 5
News Tornado forces evacuations at Beach Boys concer... Oct '17 Abrahammock Relig... 1
More from around the web