Obama visits Oklahoma, consoles torna...

Obama visits Oklahoma, consoles tornado victims, offers federal support in rebuilding efforts

There are 8 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from May 26, 2013, titled Obama visits Oklahoma, consoles tornado victims, offers federal support in rebuilding efforts. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

President Barack Obama flew to tornado-ravaged Oklahoma Sunday, offering moral and monetary support to people still reeling from lost lives and shattered neighbourhoods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 May 26, 2013
But I’m sure any tea-baggers in Oklahoma will stand on principle and reject any Federal assistance that President Obama offered to help rebuild their lives… right?

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2 May 26, 2013
Dear, Topix Readers..., "I" thank that for being a Non-Citizen born President Of The United States Of America he's doing this "I" feel sorry for what happend to the People in "Moore Oklahoma" to win more Votes in 2016 Presidential Run off. And may "GOD & JESUS & THE HOLY GHOST" be with all The True Victims in Moore Oklahoma and in our Prayers Nightly Charles & Pamala Forsyth of Searcy, Arkansas & Tigard / King City, Oregon. Good Day to all readers of "Topix Local News Readers.(05/26/2013)

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#3 May 26, 2013
haters gonna hate huh Charles?
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 May 26, 2013
The empty muslim loving President

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#5 May 26, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
But I’m sure any tea-baggers in Oklahoma will stand on principle and reject any Federal assistance that President Obama offered to help rebuild their lives… right?
Next time you have a hurricane in Florida AND since you have a republican governor...we'll do the same for you, eh, dkhead?
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 May 27, 2013
If Obama helped the servicemen from Ft Hood who can't get benefits because Obama labeled it WORKPLACE VIOLENCE, Id' be more impressed. But he's just an empty, hate-filled Muslim extension of his father and grandfather that can't help but to hate everything America. He just does these photo ops because he has to them for his own political good. He even forgets to salute Marines during a time of war and unrest. He truly hates America and everyone in it. Don't kid yourself. He even admits it in his books. Why Americans have become so stupid as to elect him???? God only knows. We are all lost not because of a little man named Obama, but because of the ignorant people that would vote for him.
KEN

Polk City, FL

#7 May 27, 2013
Just drop off a check Obama and take your sorry lying azz back to DC
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#8 May 28, 2013
Texas and Oklahoma, combined for more than a quarter of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s declared disasters since Jan. 1, 2009.

The t-draining of America continues....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP rejects call to back off gay marriage oppos... Jul 14 Omaha bisex orgy 10
News A gay Republican delegate gave an emotional ple... Jul 13 WasteWater 7
News S.C. Gov. Haley signs bill outlawing most abort... Jul 5 Retired SOF 179
News Ticket to the White House or political oblivion... Jun '16 Le Jimbo 4
News Oil bust leaves states with massive cleanup Jun '16 Observation 25
News Oil bust leaves states with massive well cleanup Jun '16 Paddy OMalley 1
News Oklahoma lawmakers OK bill criminalizing perfor... Jun '16 Retired SOF 105
More from around the web