Legislation regulating Narconon Arrowhead heads to Govenor's desk

Apr 15, 2013 Full story: McAlester News

Legislation regulating Narconon Arrowhead and other drug rehabs is headed to the Governor for signing.

Full Story

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

Helatrobus

#1 Apr 17, 2013
There arent bombs exploding in scientology, but people are dying by its hand regadless
anti-Ron

UK

#2 Apr 19, 2013
How those addicts can have the face to run rehabs is beyond me.

Has there ever been a successful case from Narconon that didn't have any affiliation to Scientology afterwards? Or more importantly beforehand??!!!!

possibly scientology's heavyhanded tactic could scare someone off something - I just don't know but I sure 21st century medicine may be able to do a better job without nasty side-effects. And from what I hear scientology has a concept of accepting addictions called "at cause." I suppose its easier to be at cause with an addiction around a criminal enterprise like scientology - easy access to virtually any level of depravity one might wish when their golden rule is do what thou wilt within the confines of KSW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possibly No Marriage in Oklahoma? Democrats Spe... (Jan '14) Oct 29 El oh El 8
Oklahoma Lawmaker Urges Health Emergency Due To... Oct '14 Le Duped 1
Doc: Inmate in botched execution died from IV Aug '14 Del 4
Challenges to gay marriage bans: Where they stand Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 64
Hugo Gymnastics Coach Convicted On All Charges ... Aug '14 curious bystander 1
NJ Gov. Christie visits OKC with Gov. Fallin Aug '14 Straw Grasping Te... 1
US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay marriage ban Jul '14 karlschneider 25

Representative Mary Fallin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE