Gov. Fallin signs bill regulating Narconon Arrowhead

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: McAlester News

A bill giving the state oversight of Narconon Arrowhead and other drug rehabs according to legislation signed today by Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“I am AKA Polly ”

Since: Jun 08

Helatrobus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Let the insurance and credit card fraud investigations roll on. NarCONon is nothing more than a SCAM that robs people of not only money, but their loved ones
ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

they need to look at their staff and some the activity they are involved in. Mainly their ethics advisors like samatha downs and others in the way of sexual misconduct. im sure im not the only person out here that has heard things like this or this womens name befor my best bud had a interesting experience with her himself. how is these people are working in this place that says their hear to help. they use and abuse.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Yea Boy my friend hit that shit too. LOL!!!!
Bud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

mike wrote:
Yea Boy my friend hit that shit too. LOL!!!!
Animal sex? Is the gov in rehab there?
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Sex for drugs I hear.
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Didnt four people die there recently?
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

They also practice holding people against their will however making them think that they are on their own there accord. its just a cult sucking people dry for their money and abusing people who have been hurt beyond belief. the fact that there's 4 dead the last two and a half years says something. I can't wait tilsl somebody really actually looks into this place. clearly they have something on state government or federal government otherwise they would be shut down. or perhaps maybe the federal or state government making money from them.
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

and yes Cody for people have died there. and its nasty and dank. I don't understand how they are able to operate but currently they are. god help the day that some people who really care come in and do something about the facility. all we can do now is pray. and prayers are about the only thing we have as Scientologist do not believe in God.
Jer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Will gov Fall-in enforce the regulations?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••