Wildfires burn Okla.; one suspected as arson

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: USA Today 8

Oklahoma's governor has banned outdoor burning amid 113-degree heat and drought-fed wildfires that have destroyed homes and closed highways, including a stretch of I-35. Residents of 75 to 100 homes in Luther, south of Oklahoma City, were ordered to evacuate a wind-whipped fire that officials suspect is arson.

Full Story
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2012
This is what happens when the President refuses to deport illegals!

Where's Vera Baker?
Swingin Dick Johnson

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Aug 4, 2012
You're so stupid it hurts. Illiterate morons like you blame undocumented workers for everything from the Bubonic Plague to the Hindenburg disaster. You need to turn that self-hatred inward, then do something about it, like blowing your head off.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
This is what happens when the President refuses to deport illegals!
Where's Vera Baker?
I believe the fires are caused by White Hate. White redneck hate is so intense in Oklahoma (Not one single county in Oklahoma voted for Obama in 2008), that God (the Black God of Israel, as in the Bible) may be punishing this state.
The phony religous whites that dominate this state (I saw all of the Hicks on television crying while talking about the fires -- you know all of the rednecks are Obama haters) have spread such an atmosphere of flamming hatred in this state, that the fires may have been a result of this fire breathing white hate.
Notice how this fire primarily affected redneck whites? God does not like hatred. Change, redneck whites, change

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the fires are caused by White Hate. White redneck hate is so intense in Oklahoma (Not one single county in Oklahoma voted for Obama in 2008), that God (the Black God of Israel, as in the Bible) may be punishing this state.
The phony religous whites that dominate this state (I saw all of the Hicks on television crying while talking about the fires -- you know all of the rednecks are Obama haters) have spread such an atmosphere of flamming hatred in this state, that the fires may have been a result of this fire breathing white hate.
Notice how this fire primarily affected redneck whites? God does not like hatred. Change, redneck whites, change
What of Colorado?
Freddy g

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a racist idiot.take your ass back to where you come from.and obama has done nothing but drive this country into a giant shit hole on his own.and if not very many people from oklahoma voted for him just means they did not fall for the bull shit he spews from his mouth like all the lies and just where the hell is the change.....a change for the worse.and more freedoms taking away everyday. and the fire could of been cause by many different things could of been you that set them......could of been some broken glass....any who you are a idiot.....lay the crack pipe down.

Since: May 12

Tuttle, OK

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Fire = hatred for Obama?
California must really dislike him.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Blurrrrrred wrote:
Fire = hatred for Obama?
California must really dislike him.
This post is perfection.
Senator Inbred INHOFE

Tulsa, OK

#8 Sep 4, 2012
My OKIE peeple beleev in pseudoscience, aint no such ding as gobal warmin, reed my bok amigo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possibly No Marriage in Oklahoma? Democrats Spe... (Jan '14) Wed El oh El 8
Oklahoma Lawmaker Urges Health Emergency Due To... Oct 9 Le Duped 1
Doc: Inmate in botched execution died from IV Aug '14 Del 4
Challenges to gay marriage bans: Where they stand Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 64
Hugo Gymnastics Coach Convicted On All Charges ... Aug '14 curious bystander 1
NJ Gov. Christie visits OKC with Gov. Fallin Aug '14 Straw Grasping Te... 1
US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay marriage ban Jul '14 karlschneider 25

Representative Mary Fallin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE