Oklahoma horse slaughter bill passes

Oklahoma horse slaughter bill passes

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Oklahoma horse slaughter bill passes. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It's bad enough that people from other states perceive Oklahoma as a place where there are still stagecoaches, cowboys & Indians , songs from the musical "Oklahoma", and the people here as being a backward bunch of "Okies from Muskogee", now this state will have the distinction of being the home of horse slaughtering in U.S. However, this huge ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jay Wallace

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Apr 1, 2013
36 other states allow slaughter of horse
Jay Wallace

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Apr 1, 2013
this idiot knows nothing about horses she is a Photo whatever, there are 50,000 wild horses in pins now and another 7,400 next month what does this photo nut suggest we do with them ? she has no idea, she is a bleeding heart, i hope she will post her number but i don't think so she is another piece of shit who voted for the half cracker, she has no answers just com-plane and wine , maybe we should charge horse photo the 50 million it cost to keep these horses that no one will adopt, or maybe she will volunteer to take 10 or 20 you think so
Dennis Farmer

Mannford, OK

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Is Jay still receiving money from the horse slaughter company?

I am a horse owner in Oklahoma and ALL OF US are strongly OPPOSED to slaughtering our horses for human or animal consumption. All of our horses are highly injected with drugs that never leaves the horses flesh and will cause cancer and problems with babies. I wouldn't eat any horse from the United States. Eat US BEEF, it's great.
Dennis Farmer

Mannford, OK

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Jay Wallace wrote:
36 other states allow slaughter of horse
Yes, but horse slaughter plants are so toxic to our local communities and they bring so much crime and taxes and tear up our roads and water and sewage systems that no one wants them. Besides, our horses are not fit for human or animal consumption due to heavy and standard drug injections.

Does Jay receive money from the horse slaughter company?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mary Fallin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma governor vetoes bill lifting ban on ba... 1 hr tinandtin 1
News Oklahoma teachers who just got raises rally for... Apr 19 Tie Your Mother Down 57
News Lawmakers advance criminal justice reform Apr 18 makeyerbeds 1
News Teacher victory: Kentucky lawmakers override bu... Apr 17 mr gleeble 10
News Some say teachers risk losing support as walkou... Apr 16 INFIDEL 58
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... Apr 15 Rev Cash Dollar 27
News Oklahoma teachers union calls off walkout, but ... Apr 13 uNOgetit 1