Two Republicans to challenge Udall in...

Two Republicans to challenge Udall in 2014 election

There are 2 comments on the Glenwood Springs Post-Independent story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Two Republicans to challenge Udall in 2014 election. In it, Glenwood Springs Post-Independent reports that:

Colorado Sen. Randy Baumgardner, R-Hot Sulphur Springs, who represents Garfield County and six other counties in the Colorado Legislature, will try to unseat U.S. Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., in 2014, Baumgardner acknowledged on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glenwood Springs Post-Independent.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 9, 2013
I hope they do unseat Udall. He`s a fkn Obama Bot.
Nikita Kruschhev

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I hope they do unseat Udall. He`s a fkn Obama Bot.
Stop embarrassing me stupid son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Steyer, billionaire environmentalist, calls... Jun 5 Satan Pickets 1
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Poll: Paul best GOP bet in three swing states a... Apr '15 E Warren the Weasel 1
News Obama to name three new national monuments Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 2
News Cory Gardner says he's 'a new kind of Republican' (Sep '14) Jan '15 swedenforever 14
More from around the web