Video: Tensions sky high as violence mounts in Egypt

Jul 28, 2013 Full story: CBS News 7

CBS News Foreign Correspondent Clarissa Ward reports from Cairo on the recent violence in Egypt which left at least 72 dead and hundreds wounded.

Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Who cares?

Policing the world shouldn't be America's problem any longer.

Regional countries will take care of it.

If not the people themselves.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
NAVY

A "Global" force for GOOD?

A massive crock.

Since: Jun 10

Yehud, Israel

#4 Jul 28, 2013

Eightman, Spencer recommends to read a book.'Who Moved the Cheese'.. or something like it.

Spencer Johnson says 'now you have to adapt and learn how to live with it'.

And I got bad news for you. I somehow got into this paranoyd mode ...
I think that Lebanon is next.. unless the Jordans and Saudis draw the red line in Lebanon (remember Benjamin Nathanyahu red line at the UN..??).. and kick the Iranian's proxies asses in Lebanon .. namely .. Hissballah.

Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Eightman, Spencer recommends to read a book.'Who Moved the Cheese'.. or something like it.
Spencer Johnson says 'now you have to adapt and learn how to live with it'.
And I got bad news for you. I somehow got into this paranoyd mode ...
I think that Lebanon is next.. unless the Jordans and Saudis draw the red line in Lebanon (remember Benjamin Nathanyahu red line at the UN..??).. and kick the Iranian's proxies asses in Lebanon .. namely .. Hissballah.
Hezbollah are becoming faded has-beens. They have been declared a terrorist organization by the European Union. By the Gulf Cooperation Council. All of their dead soldiers from the Syrian Civil, are being buried in mass graves in Syria, so their relatives in Lebanon will not know about their deaths. The only thing keeping Hezbollah going now is their South American cocaine trade.

Since: Jun 10

Yehud, Israel

#6 Jul 28, 2013

Tim, last weekend there was a meeting in Amman, that the media decided to sort of ignore.

A former Lebanese Prime Minister, Siniora .. a high rank representative of the House of Ibn el Saud .. some chap from the Emirates and a local Jordanian ... they all got together and I suppose that after they cellebrated the arrival of sweet little George to the UK ... they must have put out a contract on Nassrallah..

...opportunity is banging at the door with a five lbs. sledge hammer..

Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Hey, this is what the 'geniuses' in Washington wanted to happen.

The Arab Spring (poor name choice as people can see the passage of time) wanted upheaval in the Middle East to get rid of the despots and their heirs.

Now, the USA is in a quandary because the PEOPLE voted in the US's UNwanted candidates.

Shame on the Middle East countries. They are not doing what the USA is demanding. The USA wants to DETERMINE the political outcome in all Middle East countries.

And one wonders why the US is so hated.

NO self rule. What the people in these countries want doesn't matter. It's what the USA wants.

What twits in the government.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Jul 29, 2013
he should send them a DVD of one of his fine speeches, that will fix things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cory Gardner says he's 'a new kind of Republican' Jan 7 swedenforever 14
Election results sobering for gay-rights movement Nov '14 Wondering 76
The Worst Political Calculation the Democrats M... Nov '14 ronnie 2
Election Leaves Immigration Advocates Frustrate... Nov '14 wild child 5
Ahead Of Election, Latino Voters See Immigratio... Nov '14 ronnie 2
ObamaCare Returns as an Election Albatross Nov '14 Even Steven 86
Why U.S. green groups are talking about abortio... Nov '14 Le Duped 10
More from around the web