Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado

Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado

There are 109 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Appointed U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet will be elected to the U.S. Senate after pulling ahead of challenger Ken Buck this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Juggernaut

Farmington, NM

#106 Nov 9, 2010
TexasRanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a friggin' moron would consider Olbermann a journalist. Because everyone in the country knows MessNBC is nothing more than the official propaganda outlet for the Democrap Party, there is no need to pretend you are anything other than a shill.
You're right. Olbermann is as much (or little) a journalist as O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Beck. They're ALL entertainers, not journalists. And anyone who believes everything any of them say is a total moron.
Juggernaut

Farmington, NM

#107 Nov 9, 2010
madmadmad wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at it like we're beating up the libtard that's taking our lunch. I enjoy it too!
Only cowards attack in packs. You Republitards are a bunch of wussy hyenas acting like tough guys to compensate for deficiencies in other areas. Are you guys of diminutive height...or is it diminutive length? Wusses.
cjrian

United States

#108 Nov 9, 2010
Juggernaut wrote:
You're right. Olbermann is as much (or little) a journalist as O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Beck. They're ALL entertainers, not journalists. And anyone who believes everything any of them say is a total moron.
Olberman is SOOOOO much less than that

Obie is an opinion, wrapped in ignorance, overly decorated with agenda and disinformation.

Obie makes Cliff Clavin look like Stephen Hawking.

At least O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Beck have facts to support opinions.
cjrian

United States

#109 Nov 9, 2010
Juggernaut wrote:
Only cowards attack in packs. You Republitards are a bunch of wussy hyenas acting like tough guys to compensate for deficiencies in other areas. Are you guys of diminutive height...or is it diminutive length? Wusses.
Need some Midol?
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#110 Nov 9, 2010
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dittohdead, foxhole, teabagger or complete ignoramus would not know that Obama doesn't vote in either house - therefore NO ONE EVER votes with him. Pelosi is the Speaker of the House and NO ONE in the senate EVER votes with her.
This ins one of the races the teabaggers were a help to America. Even though the teabaggers are a creation of the uber-rich, in this race their primary work paid off with a beatable candidate and America avoids a Republicant controlled senate.
Thanks Colorado teabaggers.
Three beatable ones. Delaware would have elected Castle, I think. And I think Nevada would have elected Tarkanian, if GOP folks had figured out that the name ID would help a lot. Thank you tea party and Sarah Palin.
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#111 Nov 9, 2010
Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>
careful, you really are fair and balanced, and that is not allowed on this forum. The rightwingnut extremists have to dominate here. It is their rule.
Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

#112 Nov 9, 2010
Bennet was elected due to a last-minute, very clever and blatantly misleading television advertisement.

The commercial said "Buck wants to put a 23% sales tax on EVERYTHING!"

It failed to mention that Buck was proposing that our convoluted income tax system, which requires over 200,000 IRS employees, thousands of tax attorneys, thousands of tax advisors and accountants to support, SHOULD be eliminated and replaced with a simple sales tax. The rich can't find tax shelters to avoid paying it, there are lots of good reasons for it.

The commercial said "Buck wants to PRIVATIZE SOCIAL SECURITY!"

It failed to mention that Buck was proposing that SS be VOLUNTARY. If you want the gubbermint to give you a lousy rate of return and no inheritability, go ahead and stick with SS. Or if you want to manage your own retirement and opt out of SS benefits, you don't have to pay into it.

Both points were distorted and the second was a complete lie. But it was presented over and over and over and over, and the less intelligent or informed public bit it.

So I guess we'll have a Obama-clone political hack, like our own Rocky Mountain version of Pelosi, for the next six years.
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#114 Nov 9, 2010
Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a guy, my height is fine, I don't have to act tough, I am tough, I don't need a pack to point out the idiocy I see in some of these posts and I don't have any major deficiencies to compensate for.

How about you? Still waiting for Obama to buy you that shiny red Corvette to compensate you for your diminuative "whats it"?
cjrian

United States

#115 Nov 9, 2010
progressive wrote:
careful, you really are fair and balanced, and that is not allowed on this forum. The rightwingnut extremists have to dominate here. It is their rule.
Awwww, are you feeling put upon?
There really ARE just as many Lefties here as there are rightwingers.

Maybe that depression is because the facts won't support your claims!

The Right dominates not by volume, but because of provable data and shying away from unfounded opinion.

BTW, Lefties wouldn't recognize anything resembling fair or balanced, much less both.
Kool-aid intoxication does that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Faces Uphill Climb With Latino Voters In Ke... (Oct '15) Nov '16 Media Moguls 8
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... (Aug '15) Aug '15 American_Infidel 56
News Avoiding the Trump Trap on Immigration (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 13
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... (May '15) May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... (May '15) May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Poll: Paul best GOP bet in three swing states a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 E Warren the Weasel 1
More from around the web