Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado

Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado

There are 109 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Bennet wins in Senate race in Colorado. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Appointed U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet will be elected to the U.S. Senate after pulling ahead of challenger Ken Buck this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bird

Jackson, WY

#1 Nov 3, 2010
I think Colorado has the same problem that plagues California. Too many public parasites that don't want to see their benefactors sent packing for fear of losing their places at the public feeding trough.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Bird wrote:
I think Colorado has the same problem that plagues California. Too many public parasites that don't want to see their benefactors sent packing for fear of losing their places at the public feeding trough.
You got it! Half of them came from California and they won't be happy until they have decimated this state as they did California.
oldgringo

AOL

#3 Nov 3, 2010
This article was reported prematurely....as of this moment....12:40 p.m....there were valid reports on TV of unsubstantiated vote counts due to problems in El Paso County, Colorado voting machines because of an electrical outage last night...so, this newspaper report may not be correct.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 3, 2010
oldgringo wrote:
This article was reported prematurely....as of this moment....12:40 p.m....there were valid reports on TV of unsubstantiated vote counts due to problems in El Paso County, Colorado voting machines because of an electrical outage last night...so, this newspaper report may not be correct.
There are also reports of a Statewide glitch at around 6:00PM last night. Right when voting reached a peak due to people going after work to vote, the machines had to be re-started. They are questioning whether some votes were not recorded. This could take a while to sort out.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#5 Nov 3, 2010
oldgringo wrote:
WOW....SHAZAAAM... could you do America a favor and let everyone know when you figure out the CORRECT vote count?
Really, would you do that for us?.... when you wake up again, please?
LOL
Bird

Jackson, WY

#6 Nov 3, 2010
madmadmad wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it! Half of them came from California and they won't be happy until they have decimated this state as they did California.
We have the same problem here in Montana and Idaho too, we call it "californification". It's an obscenity!
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 3, 2010
Dang! Looks like somebody from California graded us! LMAO.

We're probably paying his rent, foodstamps and medical while he sits around claiming to look for a job and judging the very people who pay his bills with their taxes.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the same problem here in Montana and Idaho too, we call it "californification". It's an obscenity!
Reading your daily "smart" peckerhead drivel, you sound like a 1st generation Montana offspring of these "californicationers" you speak of!
Tell us the whole truth now... don't be shy!
cjrian

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2010
Bird wrote:
That's real close to what it's called here -
Californication

A rose by any other name has just as many thorns
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#10 Nov 3, 2010
madmadmad wrote:
Dang! Looks like somebody from California graded us! LMAO.
We're probably paying his rent, foodstamps and medical while he sits around claiming to look for a job and judging the very people who pay his bills with their taxes.
We have been unanimously low-graded... and it hurts!
(sob)
Louis

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 3, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>We have been unanimously low-graded... and it hurts!
(sob)
And we've been low balled too by the Denver Post with their projections. I vote to black ball them before things get any worse because if the fine women from Colorado get too upset to put out, we'll all be walking around with blue balls as a result.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#12 Nov 3, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>We have been unanimously low-graded... and it hurts!
(sob)
Uh huh, I'm just crushed! Oh my, how can I go on. Some nutcase who doesn't have a clue doesn't like what I said.

Get a job, start paying taxes instead of collecting mine. Until then your mad doesn't count.
R U Smiling

Hobbs, NM

#13 Nov 3, 2010
madmadmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh, I'm just crushed! Oh my, how can I go on. Some nutcase who doesn't have a clue doesn't like what I said.
Get a job, start paying taxes instead of collecting mine. Until then your mad doesn't count.
yeah...pretty sure it's that Bird Brain from Moontayna that's doing the grading here... likes to play the Professor of All, ends up being the Possessor of Nothing.
Oh, well... better he stays busy here then out loose loitering the street corners in Kalispell.
Did I spell your town name correctly...mr. PeckerBird?
good race

Julesburg, CO

#14 Nov 3, 2010
good race, hard win
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#15 Nov 3, 2010
good race wrote:
good race, hard win
Not quite. Bad race. Bad ads on both sides. Hard loss.

We just elected Obama's puppet. He voted with Obama and Pelosi 97% of the time. He doesn't care what is good for Colorado. He doesn't listen to what the people of Colorado tell him. He listens to Obama.

Ya know what? If you keep doing what you're doing, you keep getting what you're getting. Of course that's part of the problem. 1 in 6 people are now collecting some form of government aid. That means 20% of Bennets votes came from people protecting their free stuff. That isn't counting the people who actually work for the government. As the number of people who collect increases, the number of people paying in decreases. Pretty soon you run out of money. It's simple arithmetic. Look at Greece. That's the direction Bennet is guiding us. Nice job Colorado.
Bird

Jackson, WY

#16 Nov 3, 2010
R U Smiling wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...pretty sure it's that Bird Brain from Moontayna that's doing the grading here... likes to play the Professor of All, ends up being the Possessor of Nothing.
Oh, well... better he stays busy here then out loose loitering the street corners in Kalispell.
Did I spell your town name correctly...mr. PeckerBird?
You seem to have a fascination with male apendages, you should see a shrink about that. Considering the stupid that flops from your piehole, spelling is the least of our concern. By the way you did spell Kallispell wrong and I've never been there in my life.

Since: Sep 08

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Nov 4, 2010
madmadmad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite. Bad race. Bad ads on both sides. Hard loss.
We just elected Obama's puppet. He voted with Obama and Pelosi 97% of the time. He doesn't care what is good for Colorado. He doesn't listen to what the people of Colorado tell him. He listens to Obama.
Ya know what? If you keep doing what you're doing, you keep getting what you're getting. Of course that's part of the problem. 1 in 6 people are now collecting some form of government aid. That means 20% of Bennets votes came from people protecting their free stuff. That isn't counting the people who actually work for the government. As the number of people who collect increases, the number of people paying in decreases. Pretty soon you run out of money. It's simple arithmetic. Look at Greece. That's the direction Bennet is guiding us. Nice job Colorado.
Only a dittohdead, foxhole, teabagger or complete ignoramus would not know that Obama doesn't vote in either house - therefore NO ONE EVER votes with him. Pelosi is the Speaker of the House and NO ONE in the senate EVER votes with her.

This ins one of the races the teabaggers were a help to America. Even though the teabaggers are a creation of the uber-rich, in this race their primary work paid off with a beatable candidate and America avoids a Republicant controlled senate.

Thanks Colorado teabaggers.
TSM

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2010
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dittohdead, foxhole, teabagger or complete ignoramus would not know that Obama doesn't vote in either house - therefore NO ONE EVER votes with him. Pelosi is the Speaker of the House and NO ONE in the senate EVER votes with her.
This ins one of the races the teabaggers were a help to America. Even though the teabaggers are a creation of the uber-rich, in this race their primary work paid off with a beatable candidate and America avoids a Republicant controlled senate.
Fox News dominates cable Midterm Election Coverage. Yes the President has the Final Vote. The President sets the Agenda Pelosi/Reid works with his administration to accomplish yes the President Agenda.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#20 Nov 4, 2010
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they take away the vote of the speaker of the house? Last I heard every representative got a vote. And fyi, the president sets the agenda. He asks for things and until the swearing in in January they follow his lead. Look at the voting records of his puppets.
Guess Again

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Nov 4, 2010
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
A brighter person would have been able to read between the lines and realize what was being said here, but the Placitasvillageidiot is not a brighter person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Faces Uphill Climb With Latino Voters In Ke... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Raydot 7
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... (Aug '15) Aug '15 American_Infidel 56
News Avoiding the Trump Trap on Immigration (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 13
News Tom Steyer, billionaire environmentalist, calls... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Satan Pickets 1
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... (May '15) May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... (May '15) May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web