Video: Carney: Obama looking for GOP "partners" even "on the 8th hole"

May 6, 2013 Full story: CBS News 30

Asked about President Obama's golf game today with Sens. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga. and Mark Udall, D-Colo., White House spokesman Jay Carney said the president is "willing to try anything" to achieve bipartisan cooperation in Washington.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ghosts of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

#1 May 6, 2013
Golf? We cry out for justice.
Cover-up liars:

Barack Hussein Obama
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Susan Rice
Jay Carney
Ghosts of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

#2 May 6, 2013
All four partners in crime.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2013
Ghosts of Benghazi Four wrote:
Golf? We cry out for justice.
Cover-up liars:
Barack Hussein Obama
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Susan Rice
Jay Carney
The people of America should be angry at the lies and the immorality of this president and Hillary. They let those poor guys die over there all for a few points in the polls before an election. They should both go to jail.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2013
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2013
The president of chaos and his lackeys.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.
After seeing how messed up our first black president is/was i.e. Benghazi, there is a good chance he may be the last. Is that what you are really scared of? How embarrassing it must be for you. You have my empathy. Poor guy. What a shame. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Maybe if Dr. Benjamin S. Carson had been president, things would have turned out differently. Oh well. That's how the Oreo crumbles. LOL Good lick with that Benghazi thing on Wednesday. You will need it. And thanks for showing yourself to be a racist thug and an idiot.
Furlough Obama Now

Southampton, NY

#7 May 6, 2013
BHO. Failed experiment.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.
You should try being an American instead of an ignorant bigot with a problem. Seek counseling. BTW. Hillary and Obama are going to fry on Wednesday. Don't miss it. It might straighten your racist ways out finally.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.
He might try being honest.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.
You should try being human.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#11 May 7, 2013
I for one am sick of him flying all over America wasting the tax payers money on his continuous CAMPAIGNING. He should be at the WH working with Congress to get people JOBS, he also needs to be checking out his OBAMACARE which is going to destroy America with its cost.

Obama believes his only responsibility is to make a hole in one.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2013
TOMORROW....BENGHAZI!!!!! It's back. And it's big.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I for one am sick of him flying all over America wasting the tax payers money on his continuous CAMPAIGNING. He should be at the WH working with Congress to get people JOBS, he also needs to be checking out his OBAMACARE which is going to destroy America with its cost.
Obama believes his only responsibility is to make a hole in one.
Bill Clinton used to cheat on his scorecard. I guess that's where Tiger Woods gets it.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#14 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If Obama wants right wing cooperation, he should try being white.
That hasn't worked for him so far, at least 'half' of the time.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>After seeing how messed up our first black president is/was i.e. Benghazi, there is a good chance he may be the last. Is that what you are really scared of? How embarrassing it must be for you. You have my empathy. Poor guy. What a shame. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Maybe if Dr. Benjamin S. Carson had been president, things would have turned out differently. Oh well. That's how the Oreo crumbles. LOL Good lick with that Benghazi thing on Wednesday. You will need it. And thanks for showing yourself to be a racist thug and an idiot.
You are too much of a mental midget to warrant a serious reply.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>You should try being an American instead of an ignorant bigot with a problem. Seek counseling. BTW. Hillary and Obama are going to fry on Wednesday. Don't miss it. It might straighten your racist ways out finally.
Are you always this stupid or is this a special occasion?
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#17 May 7, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
I for one am sick of him flying all over America wasting the tax payers money on his continuous CAMPAIGNING. He should be at the WH working with Congress to get people JOBS, he also needs to be checking out his OBAMACARE which is going to destroy America with its cost.
Obama believes his only responsibility is to make a hole in one.
??? Congress doesn't want to increase the number of jobs. They oppose creation of jobs. Obama made it clear he will do anything the GOP wants but they refuse because the corporations have ordered the GOP to continue to flood the labor pool so wages will fall and benefits can be completely eliminated. That provides more profit to the investors and bigger bonuses to the CEOs. They write the laws, what else do you think they want?

Obama gave the GOP everything they could ask for with Obama care. It was the same as Romney care, and came straight from the Heritage Foundation to take money from the public and give it to rich health insurance executives. No wonder the CEO gets a billion dollars a year for simply denying people access to the health care they already paid for.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#18 May 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Are you always this stupid or is this a special occasion?
What's the matter, truth hurts?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#19 May 7, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Congress doesn't want to increase the number of jobs. They oppose creation of jobs. Obama made it clear he will do anything the GOP wants but they refuse because the corporations have ordered the GOP to continue to flood the labor pool so wages will fall and benefits can be completely eliminated. That provides more profit to the investors and bigger bonuses to the CEOs. They write the laws, what else do you think they want?
Obama gave the GOP everything they could ask for with Obama care. It was the same as Romney care, and came straight from the Heritage Foundation to take money from the public and give it to rich health insurance executives. No wonder the CEO gets a billion dollars a year for simply denying people access to the health care they already paid for.
GOP never wanted Obamacare so Obama never gave the GOP anything. Every American will have to pay for Obamacare even when it is free to the illegals. Us tax payers are in debt deep again because of the DEMS crap. Who read this Obamacare package before it was signed. NO ONE. That is why the Dems are calling it a TRAIN WRECK.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 May 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter, truth hurts?
BINGO! He's a racist black race-baiting bigot with nothing better to do but brag and play "Your mother is" with all the good people trying to have a conversation on this site. Bigot. He's a Racist hating troglodyte. A typical Low Info Voter revealed. Bigot through and through. Like Barack and Michelle whom he supports. He's one of THEM. Exactly. Bigots. Race baiters and traitors. BINGO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monkey study: Ebola vaccine works, needs booster Sep 8 Professor Jumper 1
GOP seizes on 2008 statement by Mark Udall on h... Sep 7 Earl 2
US doctor infected with Ebola in stable condition Sep 6 Who 2
Cory Gardner says he's 'a new kind of Republican' Sep 5 Go Blue Forever 13
No, Rep. Cory Gardner Has Not Had His Hips Repl... Aug '14 Nogods 2
Under fire, CIA chief has key ally Aug '14 barefoot2626 23
Colorado Democrats avoid fracking fight Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1

Mark Udall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE