US Capitol

US Capitol

There are 8 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Sep 12, 2012, titled US Capitol. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

The classified program that arms the U.S. government with powerful authorities to monitor communications of foreigners overseas is at the heart of a debate over just how much people should trust their government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2012
I haven't trusted this government for at least ten years. Reading the history that I've been doing, I'm realizing I shouldn't have never trusted it at all.
Khalid

Cairo, Egypt

#3 Sep 12, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2012
I don't trust Obama. Neither should Israel.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#5 Sep 12, 2012
So these loser muslims have declared war against America ?
These muslims are infidels, and we kill infidels .
Any religion that tells you to kill your children and then call it an honor killing should be destroyed !
Cracker

Festus, MO

#6 Sep 12, 2012
"Honor killing" under growing scrutiny in the U.S.."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574093...
Gravediggers

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Sorry, but lack trust in the US government. They ABUSE their privilege to serve.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I don't trust Obama. Neither should Israel.
Let Israel take care of itself.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Sorry, but lack trust in the US government. They ABUSE their privilege to serve.
Can you pinpoint the moment when you found yourself distrusting the government?

For me it was when I discovered the Vietnam War was based on a lie. It was discovering that the American people were told atomic energy would be for peaceful purposes. It was when I discovered there had been a false flag operation on the table during the Cuban Missle Crisis. It was when I discovered that our government injected poor black men with syphilis. It was when I watched our government shoot down, in cold blood, unarmed college students. It was Richard Nixon. It was when I watched the government become involved in private business and forced our retirements onto Wall Street and our college educations into bank loans. It was 9/11, an event that I don't think our government was completely innocent of or completely unaware of before it happened. It was the lies about WMD and the invasion and destruction of a sovereign nation, not to mention the taxpayer money that has gone to rebuild that country. It's been the split that has happened on our country that has driven everyone to choose sides, rather than come together for our nation's sake.

There have been so many lies and deceptions that I no longer trust government or politicians. Our government is capable of just about anything. It is a self-serving entity that has probably not known an honest day since its inception and it does little except continue to build on its lies and dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Udall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Faces Uphill Climb With Latino Voters In Ke... (Oct '15) Nov '16 Media Moguls 8
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... (Aug '15) Aug '15 American_Infidel 56
News Avoiding the Trump Trap on Immigration (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jesus Latter Day ... 13
News Can Republicans Repeat an Upset in Colorado? (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Self-Inflicted Wounds: Phony 'War on Women' Fal... (May '15) May '15 Responsibility 4
News Gary Hart apologizes to Cory Gardner for barbs ... (May '15) May '15 Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Poll: Paul best GOP bet in three swing states a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 E Warren the Weasel 1
More from around the web