US Capitol

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City

The classified program that arms the U.S. government with powerful authorities to monitor communications of foreigners overseas is at the heart of a debate over just how much people should trust their government.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I haven't trusted this government for at least ten years. Reading the history that I've been doing, I'm realizing I shouldn't have never trusted it at all.
Khalid

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't trust Obama. Neither should Israel.
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

So these loser muslims have declared war against America ?
These muslims are infidels, and we kill infidels .
Any religion that tells you to kill your children and then call it an honor killing should be destroyed !
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

"Honor killing" under growing scrutiny in the U.S.."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574093...
Gravediggers

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Sorry, but lack trust in the US government. They ABUSE their privilege to serve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
I don't trust Obama. Neither should Israel.
Let Israel take care of itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Gravediggers wrote:
Sorry, but lack trust in the US government. They ABUSE their privilege to serve.
Can you pinpoint the moment when you found yourself distrusting the government?

For me it was when I discovered the Vietnam War was based on a lie. It was discovering that the American people were told atomic energy would be for peaceful purposes. It was when I discovered there had been a false flag operation on the table during the Cuban Missle Crisis. It was when I discovered that our government injected poor black men with syphilis. It was when I watched our government shoot down, in cold blood, unarmed college students. It was Richard Nixon. It was when I watched the government become involved in private business and forced our retirements onto Wall Street and our college educations into bank loans. It was 9/11, an event that I don't think our government was completely innocent of or completely unaware of before it happened. It was the lies about WMD and the invasion and destruction of a sovereign nation, not to mention the taxpayer money that has gone to rebuild that country. It's been the split that has happened on our country that has driven everyone to choose sides, rather than come together for our nation's sake.

There have been so many lies and deceptions that I no longer trust government or politicians. Our government is capable of just about anything. It is a self-serving entity that has probably not known an honest day since its inception and it does little except continue to build on its lies and dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••