Lawmakers push bill on terror suspects

Mar 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WISH-TV Indianapolis

The effort by Rep. Adam Smith of Washington state and Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado would repeal a divisive part of last year's defense bill.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

"WASHINGTON (AP) In a plea for protecting Americans' constitutional rights, two Democrats pushed ahead Thursday with legislation to ensure access to U.S. courts for terrorist suspects captured on U.S. soil.

Rep. Adam Smith of Washington state and Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado introduced legislation that would repeal provisions of the defense bill that President Barack Obama signed into law Dec. 31 that would deny suspected terrorists, including U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. It also would reverse the mandatory military custody for foreign terrorist suspects linked to al-Qaida or its affiliates and involved in plotting or attacking the United States."

Perplexion situation for topix reich wing posters. Do they slam the two dems going against Dem President Obama, or do they slam Dem President Obama for a position they agree with, just cause they as sheep feel as though they can't agree with the President?

I can guarantee one thing. Even though they agree with the President who is taking a repub stance, they will have to find something negative to say about the President's wishes on this issue.

...expect very few posts here. The reich wing can't handle complex thoughts.
Christsharia Law

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

There's no quandary here: The GOP will go for whatever gives "turrurists" and criminals the fewest protections possible.

The already tiny fringe of Ron Paul supporters will mostly themselves go along with repression in this matter, too. It's only airport screenings for everyone they mind.
POLLARD Clones rule

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Christsharia Law wrote:
There's no quandary here: The GOP will go for whatever gives "turrurists" and criminals the fewest protections possible.
The already tiny fringe of Ron Paul supporters will mostly themselves go along with repression in this matter, too. It's only airport screenings for everyone they mind.
........ Mark Potok , Pam Geller , Frank Gaffney , Bill Cristol , Morris Dees , Stewart Nozette and Andrew Adler hate the USA , but get a free pass because the AIPAC / Benedict Arnold crowd is above the law ..... the JDL Hit Squads and Dalsimer SONS OF SAM are given a free pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••