GOP's Souder latest politician with sex troubles

May 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Action 3 News

Republicans are scrambling to hold onto Rep. Mark Souder's seat following the evangelical Christian's decision to resign over an extramarital affair with a staffer.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2010
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Have no problem with republicans cleaning out the duds. Get Ensign and SC governor out too!

Too bad, demoncrats don't do the same. They keep their duds and protect ie, Charlie Rangel, Barnie Frank,Alan Grayson-billionaire nut, Blumenthal the Vietnam liar, Chris special mortgate rates and millionaire dollar irish cottage-Dodd.

Clean out the republicans. Hope democrats clean out too. Not possible with Pelosi in power.
Will

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

I'm sure the GOP is at least relieved that he wasn't caught with a teenage boy, or picking up men in restrooms. Thank gawd it's a HETEROSEXUAL scandal!:)
jon

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

does he still get his lifetime health-care and government pension? do you think that is why the costs are so high? seems to be the only reason they run. the best health care and they do not have to really spend any of their money!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

who cares who the guy is boinking...
was he breaking laws? was he peddling influence? was he screwing up the mortgage industry while making his friends billionares? was he manuvering huge government contracts towards friends or family members? was he cheating on his taxes? was he guilty of insider trading?

there's a WHOLE BUNCH of congressmen, republican and democrat doing ALL of those things, and NOTHING is happening to them!

looks like the media might (omigod! really?) have their priorities a bit fcked up!
imran india

Puttur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

carey529 wrote:
was he breaking laws? was he peddling influence? was he screwing up the mortgage industry while making his friends billionares? was he manuvering huge government contracts towards friends or family members? was he cheating on his taxes? was he guilty of insider trading?
there's a WHOLE BUNCH of congressmen, republican and democrat doing ALL of those things, and NOTHING is happening to them!
looks like the media might (omigod! really?) have their priorities a bit fcked up!
cool bab cool
Will

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
I'll bet you don't make that complaint when a DEM gets caught with his pants down, huh? LOL

The media follow the "priorities" of the American public - which includes a love of scandal, sex, and cheating. They couldn't care less if a CongressCritter is taking money under the table, unless Limbaugh tells them to.

People get the media they deserve.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Sorry, democrat or republican...if they are screwing around on family then they'll have no hesitation on screwing their constituents.

Democrat and republicans RID your party of these boinkers.

Boinkers=they screwed someone else; they'll screw us Get a damn divorce instead and boink who you want.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Will wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you don't make that complaint when a DEM gets caught with his pants down, huh? LOL
The media follow the "priorities" of the American public - which includes a love of scandal, sex, and cheating. They couldn't care less if a CongressCritter is taking money under the table, unless Limbaugh tells them to.
People get the media they deserve.
you'd lose that bet,-sshole.

you certainly deserve the media.

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Oct 09

Clarksville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
I agree. But, don't run on the ticket that you have great family values and you are a wonderful Christian.

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Oct 09

Clarksville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Sorry, democrat or republican...if they are screwing around on family then they'll have no hesitation on screwing their constituents.
Democrat and republicans RID your party of these boinkers.
Boinkers=they screwed someone else; they'll screw us Get a damn divorce instead and boink who you want.
I only have a problem with it when they say they are "devout Christians" and want to protect "Family Values". I really couldn't care less otherwise. As long as he does the job he is elected to do and his constituents are happy with him, have at it. It's really none of my business. Maybe it makes him more productive and happy.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Oh look, another sexually immoral politician. Just par for the course at this point, what's funny is how so many of these hypocrites on both sides preach family values, are anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-sex and use God as their defense, while they are engaging in sordid activities. Just should be an example for people to not look up to these people because they aren't perfect, nor morally, ethically and intellectually superior to anyone.
LAWYERS GONE WILD

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Larry Craig , eric massa , sirhan raphan , alcee hasting , jim inhofe , martin manton , Ganev Mombach , bernie marcus , mark ciavarella , bernie madoff , harvey shenberg , Tom Porteous , jim rogow , gerald garson , Victor Barron and most of the scoundrels in government are lawyers ..... The BAR should not be allowed to self-regulate ...... lawyers think they are above the law ...... see SUPERMOB by gus russo .
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Legal_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have a problem with it when they say they are "devout Christians" and want to protect "Family Values". I really couldn't care less otherwise. As long as he does the job he is elected to do and his constituents are happy with him, have at it. It's really none of my business. Maybe it makes him more productive and happy.
Sorry, private lives DOES have an impact on public life. That's the way it is. Hope the guy is hammering away on your daughter or son. children are involved.

“Time stays, we go. ”

Since: Aug 09

Massachusetts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

I think it's amusing that the conservative, holier-than-thou, family values Christian Republicans keep getting caught toe-tapping in restrooms, screwing hookers, on the down-low, or having affairs. The hypocrisy is amazing and the schadenfreude is very satisfying to me.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

I wonder if his girlfriend will stay with him now that he has no job. His wife dumped him.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
It is the hypocricy, sir or madam. Another "family values" jackass caught with his herman up and his pants down.
Disgusting

Lindsay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

This is disgusting. The Republican Party has become just overloaded with sick perverts!
Enforce FARA

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

LAWYERS GONE WILD wrote:
Larry Craig , eric massa , sirhan raphan , alcee hasting , jim inhofe , martin manton , Ganev Mombach , bernie marcus , mark ciavarella , bernie madoff , harvey shenberg , Tom Porteous , jim rogow , gerald garson , Victor Barron and most of the scoundrels in government are lawyers ..... The BAR should not be allowed to self-regulate ...... lawyers think they are above the law ...... see SUPERMOB by gus russo .
.......... ERIC CANTOR , HOWARD BERMAN , CHARLES SCHUMER , JIM INHOFE and most of Congress are traitors ......... unregistered FOREIGN AGENTS OF THE ISRAELI WAR CRIMINALS .......... See THE GOLDSTONE REPORT ...... and ETHNIC CLEANSING OF PALESTINE by ILAN PAPPE .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••