No Joy In Mudville Tonight

Full story: The Happy Circumstance

I should be shouting from the rooftops tonight. The Guns In Malls bill has gone down for this session of the lege.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
REV DONALD J HEINKE SR

Fayetteville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2006

PERSONALY I DON'T SEE WHAT "MUDVILLE" HAS TO DO WITH A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT FOR A RESONSIBLE PERSON. I WOULD THINK IT MOORE IRRISPONSIBLE TO BE ON THE ROOF IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER ANYWAY.
THE WI. SUPREME COURT MAY DECIDE FOR EVERYONE ANY WAY ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF THE 1870'S LAW WITH THE CASES THEY HAVE BEFORE THEM. IF THEY OVERTURN THAT LAW, THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO PREVENT "ANYONE" FROM CARRING A GUN ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC.
I AM TRULY SORRY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS STATE THAT BELIEVE THAT OUT OF THE 50 STATES IN OUR UNION, WISCONSIN DOES NOT HAVE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE. MAYBE THESE "SAID PEOPLE WOULD HAVE US BREEDING WITH MINNISOTA, FLORIDA OR ONE OF THE OTHER STATES WHERE THERE ARE "RESPOSIBLE" LIVING SO AS TO HAVE SOME IN OUR STATE.
STAY OFF YOUR ROOFS AND QUIT LOOKING IN THE MUD. YOU WON'T FIND RESPOSIBLE WISCONSIN PEOPLE IN THERE. IT SEEMS YOU WON'T FING IT IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING EITHER. NOT BY TWO VOTE ANYWAY. PERSONALLY I THINK THEY BROKE A COMMANDMENT, THOU SHALT NOT LIE. BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY ARE POLITICIANS, AREN'T THEY?
REV DONALD J HEINKE SR

Fayetteville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2006

PERSONALY I DON'T SEE WHAT "MUDVILLE" HAS TO DO WITH A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT FOR A RESONSIBLE PERSON. I WOULD THINK IT MOORE IRRISPONSIBLE TO BE ON THE ROOF IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER ANYWAY.
THE WI. SUPREME COURT MAY DECIDE FOR EVERYONE ANY WAY ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF THE 1870'S LAW WITH THE CASES THEY HAVE BEFORE THEM. IF THEY OVERTURN THAT LAW, THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO PREVENT "ANYONE" FROM CARRING A GUN ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC.
I AM TRULY SORRY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS STATE THAT BELIEVE THAT OUT OF THE 50 STATES IN OUR UNION, WISCONSIN DOES NOT HAVE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE. MAYBE THESE "SAID PEOPLE WOULD HAVE US BREEDING WITH MINNISOTA, FLORIDA OR ONE OF THE OTHER STATES WHERE THERE ARE "RESPOSIBLE" LIVING SO AS TO HAVE SOME IN OUR STATE.
STAY OFF YOUR ROOFS AND QUIT LOOKING IN THE MUD. YOU WON'T FIND RESPOSIBLE WISCONSIN PEOPLE IN THERE. IT SEEMS YOU WON'T FING IT IN THE CAPITOL BUILDING EITHER. NOT BY TWO VOTE ANYWAY. PERSONALLY I THINK THEY BROKE A COMMANDMENT, THOU SHALT NOT LIE. BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY ARE POLITICIANS, AREN'T THEY?
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2006

Good gravy that was a lot of babble. Typing a message entirety in caps is in poor taste, if one reserves the caps for stressed parts of the message it has more impact. So, please refrain from shouting at everyone.

After reading that babble I can’t clearly tell what message you might be conveying. I don’t know if you are an awful speller or making some vague reference to Michel Moore.

Anyway, your message reminds me of a political bomber sticker on a rusted out 70’s circa car. There are people who ought to stay out of activism if they bring down the creditability of the entire cause.

That all being said, bad people already have guns – Why shouldn’t the lawful citizens?

Think about it like this, how much beef would we be eating if the cattle packed heat?

I’ll break down the analogy for the simpletons; an unarmed defenseless society is vulnerable.
gregg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2006

have got a story about the local police here. want to hear it?
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2006

gregg wrote:
have got a story about the local police here. want to hear it?
yes
gregg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2006

i was at the peoria police station, here in peoria,az, getting a report, while i was waiting, i deceided to walk around the building, be-ing a real nice sunny day here, about 71 degrees, no wind, clear sky's, open fields around the building, you know, just walking around the perimeter, when all of a sudden,,, i felt eyes looking at me. felt like little hairs standing up on the back of your neck.. and i said to the person looking at me, wow, i normally can tell first when their is someone looking at me...then all hell broke loose......
Don

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2006

Mr. Rev Don: WHAT? Whre did you go to school? Misspellings galore, and, which one of the Ten commandments states exactly "Thou shalt not lie"?
MAK

Manitowoc, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2006

I think the Revs comments were funny as heck, Hoo-ah Rev.... and If I'm reading correctly, you guys actually agree, just in different ways.
I didn't get the Arizona story, but I love the state though (the Packers still rule though).

We are going to have our guns either way. It's just a matter of if the powers that be make the average American a criminal or not. Although I don't think the average American goes around (or needs to) with a 9 under his coat.

The Corporations have decided the level of weapons possession of the public. Our current government is run by the lobby. He who has the biggest lobby (bank account) wins. PERIOD....
They have decided though that an armed American public is necessary anyways because the missile defense system along with other bloated, big dollar systems (that make them the big money) are not going to protect us from an enemy that transports explosives with their bodies. Foot soldiers (IE People) do that.
It will happen eventually unfortunately, it's just a matter of time.

I am willing to go to Iraq even though I KNOW it is for the benefit of the American Military Industrial Complex ...(the real war on terrorism is in Afghanistan). But that is not really a bad thing. Our current system depends on it.
We could not have let a few cocky Green Beret's establish order in norther Iraq (even though they actually had) and deny the Defense contractors the the big pie (just a piece is too small).

In some areas (Wisconsin NOT being one of them), having a public with the ability to conceal their weapons is necessary in order to react to a sudden attack if it would ever occur. Although they our heroic, well meaning, and would probably not entirely fallow such procedures, Law enforcement officers and organizations have no legally binding responsibility to protect the general public. By legal definition they are sworn to protect the constitution and its (IE government) assets .

The people are on their own....

As I said, we will have our guns either way..
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2006

hey you dork, you used the same thing twice.
MAK

Manitowoc, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2006

DORK???
Educated Property Owner wrote:
hey you dork, you used the same thing twice.
MAK

Manitowoc, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2006

If you guys are so stupid to call people names, and insult veterans, I'm out a here. Enjoy your stupidity...Screw your site
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2006

MAK wrote:
If you guys are so stupid to call people names, and insult veterans, I'm out a here. Enjoy your stupidity...Screw your site
No, Dork please come back.
I'll miss how you paste the same post on diffrent threads.
Just a thought

Peshtigo, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2006

Name bashing usually shows someone is unable to express themselves verbally and thus resorts to lower level means in place of educated remarks.
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2006

Hey just a twought,
I called him a dork because the pasted the same post in two different threads, I could have said worse.

Then his undies bundled and he ran away.

But, a Knight in shining armor cam to the rescue! You showed me. I will think twice now before drop something as vile as “dork”.

What would you call a generic bastard who types a response to an article then pasted it in another?

I know what I called it “DORK” I also know what I would call a wiener who would try to reprimand me for it. A Door Knob!!! Ouch!! Zing!!! Feel the burn.

How is that that for expressing myself, did you get my feelings, my attitude – My sincerity?
Alien Eyes

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

So what if he pasted it twice, if it was relevant what's the difference.
So what if he pasted it twice, if it was relevant what's the difference.

I guess being able to call people what you want is your constitutional right, but for what. What did this prove, that you are superior to everyone else? Try this...open your mind .. hey here is a thought.. look up the definition for critical thinking!

Now get the blog back on subject.
Alien Eyes

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

I am from Wisconsin not NY
Educated Property Owner

Oshkosh, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

Really,
Well then - I couldn’t care less.

If a douche can’t customer build a post per thread, screw him.

I called him a dork! I did not come over and give him a pink belly or something.
Then he mentioned I insulted a veteran that pisses me off.
Why does it matter, should I have more reverence because of his occupation?
And then all these Nancys come and cry.

Eat me.
Montague

Escanaba, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Badda boom, badda bing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mark Green Discussions

Search the Mark Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN attorney general's power makes him a target (Jun '13) Jun '13 susan carter 1
Final days of Wisconsin governor's recall race ... (May '12) May '12 The Truth 14
Los Angeles Politics Hotsheet for Wednesday (Mar '11) Mar '11 Liz Konrad 1
Green proposes tax breaks for pension income (Oct '06) Feb '11 Frodoe of Fort Monroe 2
Congressmen Want To Waive Gas Requirements In W... (Apr '06) Feb '11 Frodoe of Fort Monroe 9
California could set record with budget impasse (Sep '10) Sep '10 David 22
Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Barrett goes ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Carbon Bigfoot 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••