California could set record with budg...

California could set record with budget impasse

There are 22 comments on the The Reporter story from Sep 16, 2010, titled California could set record with budget impasse. In it, The Reporter reports that:

California lawmakers are on the brink of setting a record, but it's not one that is likely to boost their abysmal approval ratings among voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
r sanchez

United States

#23 Sep 18, 2010
How could we have elected a Legislature that has failed us all so miserably? Forget Repubicans. Democrats are the vast majority and elected the idiots and anarchists who have driven our State off the cliff.

Some may even vote for Brown in order to drive the final stake in the heart of our State.
David

Oakland, CA

#24 Sep 18, 2010
80 days and California's budget is still not passed... In the real world if the budget is not passed in your company; you and fellow employees do not have money to pay for your salaries...These so called legislators need to lose their jobs because they haven't been doing their jobs for years now...Vote these layabouts out of "office" A.S.A.P. I assume they have other more "important" things to do than pass a budget for an economy that ranks about 9th overall in the World...I love California!!! Do your damn jobs! Finally!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UW instructor compares Bush to Hitler (Oct '06) Aug '14 Swedenforever 2
News TN attorney general's power makes him a target (Jun '13) Jun '13 susan carter 1
News Final days of Wisconsin governor's recall race ... (May '12) May '12 The Truth 14
News Los Angeles Politics Hotsheet for Wednesday (Mar '11) Mar '11 Liz Konrad 1
News Green proposes tax breaks for pension income (Oct '06) Feb '11 Frodoe of Fort Mo... 2
News Congressmen Want To Waive Gas Requirements In W... (Apr '06) Feb '11 Frodoe of Fort Mo... 9
News Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Barrett goes ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Carbon Bigfoot 1
More from around the web