Inside the Mind of Mark Foley

Sep 9, 2009 Full story: lezgetreal.com 24

Remember former Congressman Mark Foley, the Florida Rep who resigned after sending lurid Internet messages to teen-aged male pages working on Capitol Hill? Well Foley has found has found new a gig as a talk radio host in Florida. Foley taped his first “Inside the Mind of Mark Foley” show Tuesday and it will begin airing Sept. 22 on WSVU in North Palm Beach. The station says Foley will explore the inner workings of Washington. The first hour-long episode was an interview with Foley by the station manager. But as Foley gets comfortable, his producer said the show would go live, take calls, and have guests. Foley resigned his House seat in 2006 after being confronted with spicy e-mails and instant messages he sent to underage congressional pages as he was trying to explore a different kind of Washington inner workings.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#28 Sep 10, 2009
barry wrote:
<quoted text>yea right. a topix poll?
Yup. I get cruised more by guys with girls by their side then not. My last three hook-ups were with guys who claim to be straight. I have found the more homophobic of a town you're in the more likely guys will cruise each other when no one is looking. btw, I'm sure you'd like to trust the CDC survey which called people's houses and asked them their sexuality. I can just picture it now:

Ring Ring
<wife answers>
Yes, yes, hold on let me ask him.
Honey, the gov't is on the phone. They'd like to know if you've ever sucked d!ck before.

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#29 Sep 10, 2009
Anyone know the difference between a penis and a paycheck?

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#30 Sep 10, 2009
ltndncr59 wrote:
Anyone know the difference between a penis and a paycheck?
Women care you have a big one of one of them while men would rather you have a big one of the other (ie, it takes one to get a woman and the other to get a man).

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#31 Sep 11, 2009
McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
Women care you have a big one of one of them while men would rather you have a big one of the other (ie, it takes one to get a woman and the other to get a man).
Good, but no.
You don't have to beg your spouse to blow your paycheck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Llewellyn 15
News McCallister: first D.C. sex scandal to include ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 inbred Genius 12
News The tricky art of surviving scandal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Le Jimbo 24
News Gay Republicans party at 'Homocon' (Aug '12) Aug '12 JohnInToronto 6
News Coalition Of African-American Pastors' Founder ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Jalene in the wild 5
News CNN's Don Lemon: 'Why Are There So Many More Ex... (Feb '12) Feb '12 BS Detector 10
News Wendi C. Thomas: Southaven Mayor Greg Davis' ad... (Dec '11) Jan '12 the local idiot 3
More from around the web