Federal officials: No charges expected vs. ex-Congressman Mark ...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

They also told AP results of the state investigation will be announced Friday. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 95 of95
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tim in Wilton Manors

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Sep 19, 2008
 
Oh yeah, blame it on the priest...

a pedophile is a pedophile and as such needs to be treated as one...

this man is unwilling to accept his responsibilities...

He's not even a man, he's a COWARD...
FDLE---ya right

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Sep 19, 2008
 
FDLE can't find their butt from a hole in the wall. Know one thing; if FDLE is investigating you, you'll never go to jail. These guys are morons!!!!!!
TamaracJeff

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Sep 19, 2008
 
No excuses, no way! This wasn't a 'set-up,' and he wasnt 'framed. His own attorney admitted it! "...Foley's attorney, David Roth, has acknowledged that Foley sent the messages to the teens..."
It's the same as McBush and Palin! Say one thing, do another! Republicans have shown time, and time again, you don't have to practice what you preach...do as I say, not as I do!

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 19, 2008
 
A bunch of white republicans ... of course there won't be any charges filed. Hell, if they have made any major financial blunders, the taxpayers will even bail them out. It truly is the grand old party!
Max

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Sep 19, 2008
 
Scarey Max wrote:
So what you are saying is that it is okay to try to get with a 16 year old.
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is that it is not against the law in Washington D. C. The age of legal sexual consent there is 16.

I am also saying that no one has accused Mark Foley of ever having any sexual relationship with anyone, anywhere, under the age of 18.

The allegations of Mark Foley being a pedophile are simply not supported by any of the facts. Not any. It's all been a campaign of rumor and innuendo.
Max

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Sep 19, 2008
 
FDLE---ya right wrote:
FDLE can't find their butt from **** in the wall. Know one thing; if FDLE is investigating you, you'll never go to jail. These guys are morons!!!!!!
You don't know what you are talking about. Ask all the people in Florida prisons, and on the Sexual Predator List in Florida about the FDLE. They were all caught and arrested by FDLE. They are very good at apprehending sexual predators.

They didn't apprehend Mark Foley because there is no proof that he broke any laws. Why can't you understand that basic fact?
Max

Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Sep 19, 2008
 
TamaracJeff wrote:
No excuses, no way! This wasn't a 'set-up,' and he wasnt 'framed. His own attorney admitted it! "...Foley's attorney, David Roth, has acknowledged that Foley sent the messages to the teens..."
It's the same as McBush and Palin! Say one thing, do another! Republicans have shown time, and time again, you don't have to practice what you preach...do as I say, not as I do!
Obviously facts mean nothing to you. You have the same mentality as old fashioned lynch mob. You're the one who is scary.
Really

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 19, 2008
 
Scarey Max wrote:
So what you are saying is that it is okay to try to get with a 16 year old.
<quoted text>
I don't think he mean that what he said is by law 16 is legal. Don't start puting down your pants and bending over yet.
BigotMan

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Sep 19, 2008
 
Hey, Max-
FACT:'...Foley's attorney, David Roth, has acknowledged that Foley sent the messages to the teens...'
What's your argument with that? He admitted it; end of story!
UnconcernedOne

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Sep 19, 2008
 
Actually, Max is the one who's scary! I guess he can't read...or disregards the facts!
yogi

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Sep 19, 2008
 
1.1 million buys a lot of gay hookers
A1ACharles Sees Hypocrisy

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 19, 2008
 
Its a joke wrote:
I am not saying what Foley did was right - but how does someone have a one way conversation with 16 or 17 year old teenage boys? It seems these 16 and 17 year old responded back to Foley and helped the conversation along. Let's face it, I do not think anyone can call ANY 16 or 17 year old today innocent or at least unaware -
I am surpised that his computer can not be looked into because of congressman priviledge. However, George Bush and his government routinely spy on every american citizen's computer, phone calls, e-mails, etc. How does the average american citizen get these same type of protections for just simple non-criminal daily transactions?
Who gives a rats ass what you think? Its the frikken law fer petes sake.

"What is wrong with cruising for boys on the internet??"

Probably a Palin supporter also...

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Sep 19, 2008
 
Well, maybe not so much with inflation.
yogi wrote:
1.1 million buys a lot of gay hookers
West Hollywood Dissident

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Sep 19, 2008
 
Damn, that means Bill Kamal was innocent. Free Bill Kamal!
Paul

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Sep 20, 2008
 
Is Craig running again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 95 of95
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••