Rep. Rangel accused of violating ethics rules

Jul 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tulsa World

Democrats nervously anticipating Rep. Charles Rangel's ethics trial know all about the media frenzy and negative ads accompanying election-season scandals.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
News Skeptic

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Pelosi's Culture of Corruption VERY FUNNY YOUTUBE VIDEO !
COUSIN PAULIE

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

"Rep. Rangel accused of violating ethics rules"

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

rangle the slime, who did commit the crime should have been in jail by now.

News Skeptic

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

COUSIN PAULIE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wQeVIJ8e_z8XX
"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" Now that's a classic.

If Rangel was a republican they would be on him/her all the time to resign in shame, but the democrat's have no shame ! They lie and the media let's it slide.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

No Child Left wrote:
This information has been out there for quite some time. Why has it suddenly become news? Rangel will walk away with a reprimand and life will go on. That's how things are in Washington. Perhaps Nancy Pelosi is targeting this particular swamp creature in order to demonstrate that congressional justice is fair, equal and is not connected to race, ethnicity or religion. If someone has been bad, no matter who he is, he must go and stand in the corner...
That's no doubt what it is. Dems are going to get butt raped this fall, so sacrifice bro Charlie and maybe we will all forget everything else they have done.

Either that or he is really in deep trouble and they have covered for him longer then they possibly could.

If dems loose the House this fall, I hope what goes around comes around.
Chicagoan by Birth

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>WISH I COULD EMAIL YOU YOUR FAVORITE ADULT BEVERAGE!!!
Thanks, By the way, My favorite adult beverage starts with a B ends with an R and has weiser on the end. If I may be so bold as to recommend a book you might read "The Federalist Papers has been on my reading stand for years. Very dry reading but, it really informs you about what the Constitution means. The Founding Fathers were inspired by the Almighty, and America was truly blessed to have men of their wisdom and grace.
Zoro

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Government sucks wrote:
<quoted text>So, the "corrupt" Republicans can stay?
Why would you want ANY corrupt politician to remain in office.

Currently we have a majority of Democrats in office so let's start by getting rid of them along with any corrupt Republicans.
Zoro

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

COUSIN PAULIE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wQeVIJ8e_z8XX
Absolutely!!!! It particularly angers me that he has a "you've got nothing on me" attitude. He'll keep screwing Americans as long as he has commrades on the hill like Pelosi to deflect any accountability.
JOHN

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

obama and holder will save him ONLY because he is black. If he was white he would already be in prison. My My My how times have changed.
America you voted for change and you got it. Democrats are enjoying the fruits of YOUR labor.
2 more years of ebonics and racial B.S.
America voted for a black muslim lawyer isn't that 3 strikes and your OUT.
I hope and pray America does impeach this IDIOT along with all his cronies. I vote for prison time for obama, holder, reid, nancy and the list goes on and on and on.
America get ready to be taxed, jobless and homeless. blacks are still screaming the slave card for over 200+ years and will continue to scream it.
You never hear the World War I and II screaming injustice. Just blacks and now that we have a black president you will hear it OFTEN.
Yes the N word is alive and well.
GOTTA TAKE AN OBAMA AND WIPE MY HOLDER!!!
Reality Check

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

.....THROW the B-U-M-S OUT!.........CONVICT THEM of their ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES........SEND THEM TO PRISON.....ENFORCE TERM LIMITS..........Then GO TO Hades Demicans and Republicrats.

Rangle....YOU S-L-E-E-Z-Y OLD F*RT.......!

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Politicians, like any public figure, should lead by example.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want ANY corrupt politician to remain in office.
Currently we have a majority of Democrats in office so let's start by getting rid of them along with any corrupt Republicans.
It starts with one and Ragel is the one.
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. He apologized and Luke revealed what a progressive woos he is for cowering before the Corrupt & Disgraced Rangel.
If there was ever someone to pounce on, to earn some bipartisan respect, that the Dems were most willing to sacrifice, it's Filthy Rangel and Luke blew it.
Ah, he's new at this. Time will tell.
Zoro

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

So I heard on the news today that Obama wants Rangel to "be able to retire with dignity."

What!?!?!?!

Rangel is corrupt and illegal. Shouldn't the president of the U.S. stand up for what is truthful, moral and right? Why does he want a person who has hurt and exploited others, to avoid being held accountable and to be afforded the opportunity to draw tax-payer retirement and a privledged life style?

Ohhhhh!!! It is so tragic that BHO was elected as POTUS.
It's tragic that the Democrats are letting Rangel off.
It's tragic that Rangel was allowed to behave as he did for years without accountability.

How are these people not a mirror to a chicago mob family? Take care of your own, deny anything is illegal and look the other way if someone does wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••