Rep. Rangel accused of violating ethi...

Rep. Rangel accused of violating ethics rules

There are 33 comments on the Tulsa World story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Rep. Rangel accused of violating ethics rules. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

Democrats nervously anticipating Rep. Charles Rangel's ethics trial know all about the media frenzy and negative ads accompanying election-season scandals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Renman

Lahaina, HI

#1 Jul 24, 2010
HaHa, I love it! And the liberals because of their "political correctness" and diversity worship will not be able to be critical of Rangel. Why? Because he's black and according to liberals no one is allowed to criticize blacks!

F**k liberals and their beliefs...
November

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2010
It's a shame when friendships interfere with BOTH political parties afraid to say anything negative about their 'pal' when it is plain to see Charlie Rangel avoided paying taxes.

Even conservative Bill Krystol wouldn't say anything bad about Rangel, cause he's a likeable guy.

That's what's wrong. Buddies before doing the right thing.

Krystol should be ASHAMED of himself.

Rangel cheated and he won't say anything bad about him, cause he 'likes' Charlie.

That's damn evil. NO to Kristol. Loser! NO ideals.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Longwood, FL

#4 Jul 24, 2010
Typical Scumbag-0-crat.

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#5 Jul 24, 2010
Woof, The Democrat's have been circling the wagon's around Charlie Rangel for a long time. Pelosi and the other leaders of the Party are worried. Charlie has been their for almost 40 years, and my guess is that he has juicy information on everyone that counts, including Republicans. If the Ethics Committee moves to bring down Rangel, he will not go quietly.

“Truth to Power!”

Longwood, FL

#7 Jul 24, 2010
This is the durtbag Ragel, Obama praised! IDIOT!

Since: Jan 07

Kingston, PA

#9 Jul 24, 2010
This information has been out there for quite some time. Why has it suddenly become news? Rangel will walk away with a reprimand and life will go on. That's how things are in Washington. Perhaps Nancy Pelosi is targeting this particular swamp creature in order to demonstrate that congressional justice is fair, equal and is not connected to race, ethnicity or religion. If someone has been bad, no matter who he is, he must go and stand in the corner...
Stop the madness

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2010
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, The Democrat's have been circling the wagon's around Charlie Rangel for a long time. Pelosi and the other leaders of the Party are worried. Charlie has been their for almost 40 years, and my guess is that he has juicy information on everyone that counts, including Republicans. If the Ethics Committee moves to bring down Rangel, he will not go quietly.
And so has the liberal news media. Did you see Rangel when he found out Luke Russert was from MSNBC? Funnnnneeee. Good thing Luke is following in the footsteps of his father and not becoming a progressive hack .

“Truth to Power!”

Longwood, FL

#11 Jul 24, 2010
Resign you piece of TRASH Rangle.

“Truth to Power!”

Longwood, FL

#12 Jul 24, 2010
Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>And so has the liberal news media. Did you see Rangel when he found out Luke Russert was from MSNBC? Funnnnneeee. Good thing Luke is following in the footsteps of his father and not becoming a progressive hack .
Agree. He apologized and Luke revealed what a progressive woos he is for cowering before the Corrupt & Disgraced Rangel.

If there was ever someone to pounce on, to earn some bipartisan respect, that the Dems were most willing to sacrifice, it's Filthy Rangel and Luke blew it.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Democrats love raising taxes because they never pay theirs.

Shameless hypocrite scum.
Chicagoan by Birth

Stockton, CA

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Charlie Rangel 80 yr.old felon. THe only reason that 'Charlie Boy' can get away with the stuff he does is, he is a member of Congress. If that stuff had gone on in the public domain, he would find his sorry ass in jail. No ifs ands or buts. This piece of work should have retired 15 yrs ago, now the senile old geezer can only pick on cub reporters. 'Whata Guy' Bye bye Charlie goodby.
liz

Atlantic, VA

#15 Jul 24, 2010
Forty yrs. is way too long for anybody to be
in office. Agree? Term limits is way past
due to become law.No One from either party
would agree to have this to become law. Time
to hear and obey the people.

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>And so has the liberal news media. Did you see Rangel when he found out Luke Russert was from MSNBC? Funnnnneeee. Good thing Luke is following in the footsteps of his father and not becoming a progressive hack .
Woof, STM, You need to understand three things.

* Anyone that works for MSNBC is in the Progressive propaganda business.
* MSNBC belongs to NBC, which in turn belongs to GE. GE has decided to support the left, because it has invested heavily in technologies that will profit from the CAP AND TRADE legislation. Therefore, anyone at NBC or any of their subsidiaries will support the left and their power structure. This includes Charlie Rangel.
* Luke Russert is out for his own pocket book. The only thing that his lineage gave him is a job.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#17 Jul 24, 2010
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, STM, You need to understand three things.
* Anyone that works for MSNBC is in the Progressive propaganda business.
* MSNBC belongs to NBC, which in turn belongs to GE. GE has decided to support the left, because it has invested heavily in technologies that will profit from the CAP AND TRADE legislation. Therefore, anyone at NBC or any of their subsidiaries will support the left and their power structure. This includes Charlie Rangel.
* Luke Russert is out for his own pocket book. The only thing that his lineage gave him is a job.
Woof: Huge Milk bone for setting things straight to the illerati.
But, you know, in this climate of Odingo redefining racism in his own way, Rangel will get a pass.
Why? He is a Korean War vet (Yawn!). He is black (well...more latte than really black). And, he probably has more dirt on everyone in Congress who ever tried to cram a rider into any appropriations bill. In the past...we'd call that blackmail. But that is now politically incorrect. What do we call it? A chocomalt shakedown? Sounds healthy, and Michelle Obama would probably approve it as something people should...be spoon fed.
Chicagoan by Birth

Stockton, CA

#19 Jul 25, 2010
liz wrote:
Forty yrs. is way too long for anybody to be
in office. Agree? Term limits is way past
due to become law.No One from either party
would agree to have this to become law. Time
to hear and obey the people.
We agree, but a little differently. Cut off the pension these slackers voted for themselves, and you would hear a huge sucking sound of Washington DC folding inward. All of the Congress would leave. Turnover in Congress would be normal. The Founding Fathers wanted people to serve, and then go home and live under the laws they passed.
freebird

United States

#20 Jul 25, 2010
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We agree, but a little differently. Cut off the pension these slackers voted for themselves, and you would hear a huge sucking sound of Washington DC folding inward. All of the Congress would leave. Turnover in Congress would be normal. The Founding Fathers wanted people to serve, and then go home and live under the laws they passed.
THANK YOU CBB!!LET ME PLEASE REMIND YOU,ALTHOUGH I LOVE THE POST!!!!MOST PEOPLE ON HERE,WELL,,,,WHAT CAN I SAY!!!
Chicagoan by Birth

Stockton, CA

#21 Jul 25, 2010
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU CBB!!LET ME PLEASE REMIND YOU,ALTHOUGH I LOVE THE POST!!!!MOST PEOPLE ON HERE,WELL,,,,WHAT CAN I SAY!!!
Thanks, we appreciate the post. Most people on here, present company accepted, don't have any idea of what the Founding Fathers went through to give us our beautiful U.S. Constitution. That document could not be ratified in the political climate we have with the "Gimme generation" today. My thanks go to the nuns who taught us about the Constitution, and gave us an appreciation for that beautiful document.
freebird

United States

#22 Jul 25, 2010
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, we appreciate the post. Most people on here, present company accepted, don't have any idea of what the Founding Fathers went through to give us our beautiful U.S. Constitution. That document could not be ratified in the political climate we have with the "Gimme generation" today. My thanks go to the nuns who taught us about the Constitution, and gave us an appreciation for that beautiful document.
WISH I COULD EMAIL YOU YOUR FAVORITE ADULT BEVERAGE!!!
wildwood

Mount Pleasant, SC

#23 Jul 25, 2010
How tragic it has taken this long for Rangel to be held accountable for his corruption.

Remember too that it was Pelosi that work to try and let him skate by without any accoutability.

I'm so sick of the corrupt Democrats that are in office. Our country needs to get these people "fired" and away from hurting our country any more.
Government sucks

Sebastian, FL

#24 Jul 25, 2010
wildwood wrote:
How tragic it has taken this long for Rangel to be held accountable for his corruption.
Remember too that it was Pelosi that work to try and let him skate by without any accoutability.
I'm so sick of the corrupt Democrats that are in office. Our country needs to get these people "fired" and away from hurting our country any more.
So, the "corrupt" Republicans can stay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Wed WasteWater 82
News Trump calls Obama 'the founder of ISIS,' claims... Aug 24 southern at heart 611
News Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jan '16 Bobbie 16
News Former US House Speaker Dennis Hastert to make ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kuda 11
News Former House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert's indict... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Abrahamanic Relig... 44
News Dennis Hastert's indictment resurrects Foley sc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 31
News McCallister: first D.C. sex scandal to include ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 inbred Genius 12
More from around the web