Fla. Congressman Reportedly Had 2 Aff...

Fla. Congressman Reportedly Had 2 Affairs

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Fla. Congressman Reportedly Had 2 Affairs. In it, CBS News reports that:

Democratic candidate for Congress Tim Mahoney, left, makes his victory speech after defeating opponent Joe Negron in Jupiter, Fla., Tuesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

faithful

Fort Pierce, FL

#1 Oct 21, 2008
get the scum back outta here...
let the light shine in

Morrison, IL

#2 Oct 21, 2008
I had to look long and hard to find anything about this story. If he was a republican I would have this story shoved down my throat each and every minute of the day. Look at Mark Foley story of two years ago. There is no agenda witht the mass media, right? No wonder the estabolished media is going down the tubes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jan '16 Bobbie 16
News Former US House Speaker Dennis Hastert to make ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kuda 11
News Former House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert's indict... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Abrahamanic Relig... 44
News Dennis Hastert's indictment resurrects Foley sc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 31
News McCallister: first D.C. sex scandal to include ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 inbred Genius 12
News The tricky art of surviving scandal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Le Jimbo 24
News Gay Republicans party at 'Homocon' (Aug '12) Aug '12 JohnInToronto 6
More from around the web