No charges against former US Rep. Foley

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Congressman Mark Foley won't face state charges for sending sexually explicit computer messages sent to male teenage aides because prosecutors couldn't prove they were sent from Florida and the statute of ...
Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JohnnyRocket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

anyone remember former city of miramar mayor mike tagg, he had to resign his position because of his dealings with young boys.
david

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

wide stance republicans
mediabias

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

It's OK to be a homo. If I was a republican I would probably be a homo too.
mediabias

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

That was ho mo
mediabias

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Try again: Hoe moe
mediabias

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

I think you get my point
Truthful Seeker

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Subject: Biden stepping down

Let me share some info with you that I have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

There have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem" cited in those articles was aneurysm. Probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.

However, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this Obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the Obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc etc

I think it's supremely unlikely that this will occur. Yet somehow, the meme continues to grow...
Palm Beach Citizen

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

As a Palm Beach Law Enforcement Officer, I am disagree with FDLE's decision in not CHARGING former Congression-it (he/she) Mark Foley. I believe this was a political favor between Foley and our Governor Charlie Crist. There must be something FISHY that's going on between these two questionable men (Mark Foley and Charlie Crist). They do similarity as FEMININE, perhaps they are WOMEN in MEN'S bodies??? There's an old saying in the political arena, "You scratch my back and I'll scratch your back." Therefore, this case was SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET to protect our Governor CHarlie Crist with his true sexual orientation.
Palm Beach LEO

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Mark Foley and Charlie Crist are ONE OF A KIND "Q.U.E.E.R.S.
WZZR ARCHIE FAN

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

Archibald P McGillicutty wrote:
Foley is a confirmed sodomite who rejects all manner of fur-burger. When he was first running for the 16th, conservatives warned voters about his pervert status however his supporters rallied around him asking voters to ignore the fact that he was a cheek-spreading, republican, poopdik just like Charlie Crist. Hard core,Christian republicans were right about this crap-stabbing,poo-packer!! He deserves to be charged and placed in the FDLE sex pervert database!
I AGREE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Llewellyn 15
McCallister: first D.C. sex scandal to include ... Apr '14 inbred Genius 12
The tricky art of surviving scandal (Jan '14) Jan '14 Le Jimbo 24
Gay Republicans party at 'Homocon' (Aug '12) Aug '12 JohnInToronto 6
Coalition Of African-American Pastors' Founder ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Jalene in the wild 5
CNN's Don Lemon: 'Why Are There So Many More Ex... (Feb '12) Feb '12 BS Detector 10
Wendi C. Thomas: Southaven Mayor Greg Davis' ad... (Dec '11) Jan '12 the local idiot 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mark Foley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••