Mahoney Becomes Most Vulnerable Democ...

Mahoney Becomes Most Vulnerable Democratic Incumbent in US After Affair

There are 11 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Mahoney Becomes Most Vulnerable Democratic Incumbent in US After Affair. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

Recent private and professional disasters have left a Florida Democrat one of the most vulnerable incumbents in the country, according to a new poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

William

Lenni, PA

#1 Oct 23, 2008
It takes a gigantic bonehead to be a Democrat and lose in this environment... ladies and gentlemen, I give you Rep. Mahoney.
Lynn

Lenni, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2008
This and other headlines are only a reminder that the race is closer than we think in Ohio and Florida.
Mischka

Lenni, PA

#3 Oct 23, 2008
And is a reminder of how dysfunctional all politicians are, regardless of party.
Conan the Librarian

Lenni, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2008
Wow, those Floridians know how to pick' em.
jack the janitor

Lenni, PA

#5 Oct 23, 2008
a politician had an affair? whoa.
Tess

Lenni, PA

#6 Oct 23, 2008
How do they think they can get away with this?
Abe

Lenni, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2008
In order to become a politician, you are constantly finding loopholes and getting away with it. That's their reason for being...this case doesn't surprise me.
Jerry G

Lenni, PA

#8 Oct 23, 2008
This guy's predeccessor was a Republican ousted for coming on to male pages. So maybe the seat is just poisoned? Kind of like that restaurant in your neighborhood that keeps reopening as something else but never lasts long.
kenny the king

Lenni, PA

#9 Oct 23, 2008
poisonings are on the rise, so maybe:
http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/health/Se...
Mary

Roselle, NJ

#10 Oct 23, 2008
I guess we shouldn't be surprised that someone in power thought he was above the rules, but it's still disappointing.
Shannon

Lakeland, FL

#11 Oct 23, 2008
I wonder, would you be more depressed if you lost to Mahoney or a dead guy?

I also wonder what Mahoney will do if he loses. Foley went into real estate. Maybe Mahoney can start a dating service or a sex addict clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andrew was a monster; Irma could blow it out of... Sep 11 Team America 13
News Former House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert's indict... (Jun '15) Apr '17 Mad as Hell 45
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump (Aug '16) Nov '16 Chilli J 175
News Trump calls Obama 'the founder of ISIS,' claims... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 577
News Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jan '16 Bobbie 16
News Former US House Speaker Dennis Hastert to make ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kuda 11
News Dennis Hastert's indictment resurrects Foley sc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 31
More from around the web