Hastert's son considers run for Congress

Hastert's son considers run for Congress

There are 2 comments on the Kane Co. Chronicle story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Hastert's son considers run for Congress. In it, Kane Co. Chronicle reports that:

ELBURN – A familiar name could be on the ballot when voters in the 14th District head to the the polls to choose the Republican nominee for Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kane Co. Chronicle.

woot woot

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Long live planet Hastert! He's fat!
Denny the Blimp

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2009
I'm gonna teach my son how to gorge himself at all the party's functions. Maybe he can be a fat turd like me. By the way, I'm in bed with the head honchos of the newspaper that published this story. Don't worry, I didn't do anything other than crush them with my rolls of blubber!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andrew was a monster; Irma could blow it out of... Sep 11 Team America 13
News Former House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert's indict... (Jun '15) Apr '17 Mad as Hell 45
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump (Aug '16) Nov '16 Chilli J 175
News Trump calls Obama 'the founder of ISIS,' claims... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 577
News Former Congressment Foley discusses prostate ca... (Sep '11) Jan '16 Bobbie 16
News Former US House Speaker Dennis Hastert to make ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 kuda 11
News Dennis Hastert's indictment resurrects Foley sc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 goonsquad 31
More from around the web