Ohio Senate Republicans offer backup ...

Ohio Senate Republicans offer backup plan for Cuyahoga County reform

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Ohio Senate Republicans offer backup plan for Cuyahoga County reform. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

As local officials huddled privately to put the final touches on their plan to reshape Cuyahoga County government, Ohio Senate Republicans came up with a backup reform plan, which surfaced in the state budget Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

D- Pappas- a fed up voter

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2009
My request to the Ohio Representatives of the U.S.Senate is to vote AGAINST the, so called,
CAP AND TRADE BILL!!(The House has already failed us.)
A more appropriate title for this disasterous Bill would be SEARCH & DESTROY. We are closly watching how you cast your votes! November 2010 will be here before you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Marcia Fudge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quiz: Do you know your news? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hostis Publicus 13
News Black women take over top spots for Democratic ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Rendell says Wasserman Schultz shouldn't take t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Captain Yesterday 28
News Florida congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 NoClinton 1
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... (May '15) May '15 Cat74 116
News Members shiver for prime speech spots (Jan '15) Jan '15 Charlie McQuanne 3
News Democrat Support for Amnesty Threatens Their Mo... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Be_Real_Fool 9
More from around the web