AG: I made decision to charge terror ...

AG: I made decision to charge terror suspect

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 4, 2010, titled AG: I made decision to charge terror suspect. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday he made the decision to charge the Christmas Day terror suspect in civilian court rather than the military system, with no objection from all the other relevant departments of the government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Get Over It

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2010
Typical. The "leaders" on the Right criticize the course of action taken by the administration and then complain about politicizing the issue when information is released indicating that the course of action actually worked. The Right's spin machine is so tightly run that I almost admire it...if it weren't so disingenuous.
This isn't to say that the Left doesn't spin, it just doesn't spin nearly as effectively as the Right.
Clowns are us

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2010
get over it, maybe they will hold court next to your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mac Thornberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No 'fire and fury' as Trump team talks North Ko... Sep 6 Trump is a joke 2
News Experimental defense unit funds new tech but fa... Aug '17 anonymous 3
News Trump's feud with slain soldier's parents roils... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News The Latest: Islamic State enters US uproar over... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Death on 2 Legs 2
News GOP-led House moves ahead with bill to boost mi... (May '16) May '16 Andy J 2
News A Washington ritual: Pentagon, Congress at odds... (Apr '16) Apr '16 FUBAR 1
News GOP backers of defense budget hike got millions... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Your Ex 43
More from around the web