AG: I made decision to charge terror suspect

Full story: El Paso Times

Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday he made the decision to charge the Christmas Day terror suspect in civilian court rather than the military system, with no objection from all the other relevant departments of the government.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Get Over It

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Typical. The "leaders" on the Right criticize the course of action taken by the administration and then complain about politicizing the issue when information is released indicating that the course of action actually worked. The Right's spin machine is so tightly run that I almost admire it...if it weren't so disingenuous.
This isn't to say that the Left doesn't spin, it just doesn't spin nearly as effectively as the Right.
Clowns are us

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

get over it, maybe they will hold court next to your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mac Thornberry Discussions

Search the Mac Thornberry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Red River Rumble? BLM Wants to Seize 90,000 Acr... Apr 14 Donny Brook 1
The Hypocrisy of the Republicans Rides Again (Jan '13) Jan '13 JDC 5
Four Texas Border Patrol offices likely to rema... (Oct '12) Oct '12 ronnie 5
Why Won't Congress Investigate the Sex Abuse Sc... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bama Yankee 2
Lubbock Border Patrol not closing yet after Con... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Hillary S 2
Sheriff slams Border Patrol plan (Jul '12) Jul '12 dirtbag1958 5
For WWII soldier's widow, a 60-year mystery fin... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Stephen Trickey 1
•••
•••
•••
•••