Kansas begins political remapping

Kansas begins political remapping

There are 1 comment on the The Garden City Telegram story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Kansas begins political remapping. In it, The Garden City Telegram reports that:

Kansas Democrats raised concerns Wednesday about how the Republican-controlled Legislature will redraw the state's political maps to solidify the GOP's hold on the state's four U.S. House seats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Garden City Telegram.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Maybe it will be fair now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Lynn Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... (Aug '16) Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... (Aug '16) Aug '16 WeTheSheeple 1
News Pyle says ethics complaint dropped (Jul '10) Aug '15 erric clarry 3
News Obama budget sets up battle with GOP-controlled... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Silent Echo 10
News Republicans face unusual election struggle in K... (Oct '14) Oct '14 TeaBagging for Am... 2
News Immigration debate heated at lawmaker's forum (Aug '13) Aug '13 Bama Yankee 10
News Loan Showdowngop, Obama on Same Side In Student... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Salman 17
More from around the web