NATION: Support Romney, E-Verify to c...

NATION: Support Romney, E-Verify to curb illegal immigration

There are 6 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 4, 2012, titled NATION: Support Romney, E-Verify to curb illegal immigration. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has stated several times that if illegal immigrants were unable to find a job in the United States, they would self deport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Jake123

Stamford, CT

#1 Mar 5, 2012
He's got my vote, but I want him to kill the illegals.

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Mar 5, 2012
AS a registered Independent, I am open to voting for Romney, but am keeping my options open. However reading the article written by Rep. Calvert, I find that he has left a few major items off of the list of magnets. Besides making E-Verify mandatory across America, the birthright magnet must be turned off. No more giving pseudo citizenship to the spawn of illegal aliens, just because they've managed to evaded detection. Interior enforcement must also be a major deterrent to go along with self deportation as this would add a great incentive. I still look to Arizona and Alabama as having implemented their laws, they have garnered the most success. I truly believe that their laws combined with E-Verity, Interior and Work place enforcement and ending Birthright Citizenship would have a huge impact on the vexing problem across the nation.
Van Nuys Coconut

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Jake123 wrote:
Then he'll goto jail for murder.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Jake123 wrote:
I don't support killing illegals but i do think police should be allowed to soften them up a bit. Esp the young women who come here and drop anchor babies on us taxpayers.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Romney is right about the self-deport idea. Take away their jobs and benefits like free health care and school and they'll leave. Stupid gingrich says it won't work!!
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Absolutely! That's why the left fights any effort to quantify the problem or remove the freebies. They know that when the freebie train stops, the illegal aliens will head for greener pastures.
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Romney is right about the self-deport idea. Take away their jobs and benefits like free health care and school and they'll leave. Stupid gingrich says it won't work!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Climate change musical' is cited as tax waste ... Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 64
News Major global warming study again questioned, ag... Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 18
News President Obama: Accessory to the Crimes Commit... (May '16) Feb '17 Slavery is wrong 11
News Prominent climate-denying politician gets schoo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Into The Night 73
News FBI's Comey, under fire for renewing probe, fel... (Oct '16) Jan '17 Truth 148
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 61
News Empty debate on migrants and drugs (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 4
More from around the web