Napolitano defends Obama's immigratio...

Napolitano defends Obama's immigration policy

There are 31 comments on the WHDH story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Napolitano defends Obama's immigration policy. In it, WHDH reports that:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is defending President Barack Obama's decision to stop deporting many illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and let them apply for work permits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#23 Jul 20, 2012
Some Guy In East LA wrote:
Nappy is doing her job. The problem here is that you have bigots who want to pretend that she's not. Which is pretty stupid.
At worst these people are at the halfway point and in 2016 America cleans house and these people will be looking for new jobs.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#24 Jul 20, 2012
ILLEGALS SUK A LOT wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FvIv4pCDVnkXX
BUSH SENIOR lost his job for less than this BOY is doing!!! His cabinet advisor is with GE!!! Just outsourced a whole bunch of jobs. THE BRO HAS TO GO!!!
I'am not happy with what Obama's doing, but i can smell racism in your comment.
ILLEGALS SUK A LOT

Great Falls, MT

#25 Jul 20, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am not happy with what Obama's doing, but i can smell racism in your comment.
Wow what gave you the first clue Sherlock?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Jul 21, 2012
Get ready for the fraud to begin...Nappy said that certified school records may or may not be part of the documents that will be up for coinsideration in granting these interlopers work permits. May or may not???? Are you kidding me?????
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Jul 21, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Get ready for the fraud to begin...Nappy said that certified school records may or may not be part of the documents that will be up for coinsideration in granting these interlopers work permits. May or may not???? Are you kidding me?????
If you want to see egregious examples of fraud, just watch the process the Obama admin set in place. There will be zero safeguards, I'm sure. I wonder if they'll accept handwriting on the palm of one's hand.
Question

De Soto, KS

#29 Jul 21, 2012
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see egregious examples of fraud, just watch the process the Obama admin set in place. There will be zero safeguards, I'm sure. I wonder if they'll accept handwriting on the palm of one's hand.
It'll probably be like the ITIN program, don't ask questions just accept the docs and move on?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#30 Jul 21, 2012
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Omama has promised each and every one that he'll personally kiss their azz.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 21, 2012
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are right...BO never thought this through, and frankly doesn't care about who gets hurt because of this abysmal mandate. Seeing as lying is now regarded as A-ok, I am sure that they will take what they say as the gospel truth. This is incomprehensible to me!
Divider n Chief

De Soto, KS

#32 Jul 21, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that you are right...BO never thought this through, and frankly doesn't care about who gets hurt because of this abysmal mandate. Seeing as lying is now regarded as A-ok, I am sure that they will take what they say as the gospel truth. This is incomprehensible to me!
One guess only......who's money will pay for their attorneys?
Check B 4 Filling Up

De Soto, KS

#33 Jul 21, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Omama has promised each and every one that he'll personally kiss their azz.
He wants to take the citizenship oath with them, down the road?
RegUser

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 21, 2012
brown wrote:
It's about time, at least the president is trying to do something about immigration, not keep putting it a side.
This is not the way to go about it. Obama is wrong and he will pay the price come November. All illegals need to be deported. They need to get in line just like all others who want to come here for a better life. Mexicans are not privileged people, they are a burden to our limited resources in this economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major global warming study again questioned, ag... Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 18
News President Obama: Accessory to the Crimes Commit... (May '16) Feb '17 Slavery is wrong 11
News Prominent climate-denying politician gets schoo... Jan '17 Into The Night 73
News FBI's Comey, under fire for renewing probe, fel... Jan '17 Truth 148
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... Dec '16 spud 61
News Empty debate on migrants and drugs Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News How Much Credit Should Obama Get for Shrinking ... Nov '16 RustyS 2
More from around the web