Immigration officials lack bed space ...

Immigration officials lack bed space for 90 percent of apprehended...

There are 6 comments on the The Daily Caller story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Immigration officials lack bed space for 90 percent of apprehended.... In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

After spending more than a decade in finance, Michael Volpe has worked as a freelance journalist since 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Detect Detain Deport

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 1, 2012
If they're illegal, they're illegal and that's not going to change. They should be out of the country within 72 hours!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Start building tent cities on the border. Cheaper than regular prisons. Double stack cots, PBJ's/Green meat sandwiches, pink underwear, and they can peddle to see the only TV channel (weather channel) and let them work on a chain gang 12 hours a day. They won't want to come back. Of course I'd much rather see them deported within 24 hours of being detained thus saving the incarceration costs.
Blaze

Kansas City, MO

#3 Apr 1, 2012
I heard on the news this morning it costs approx $1,400.00 per illegal, per week to hold them. Are you kidding me?
72 Hours

Kansas City, MO

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Take this one back up!
Juan

Kansas City, MO

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Juan wrote:
Ya'll have just got to stop all the hatin.
F O

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2012
put them in tents on vacant lots. huge pots of beans and rice are cheap. a couple of armed co's is fine, they can shoot all trying to exscape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA moves toward regulating plane emissions Jun 11 serfs up 16
News Airlines mixed on imminent emission regs Jun 6 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News House to consider defunding Justice Department'... Jun 4 sandy1 20
News Grants for Getaways? Federally funded Norway to... May '15 Cat74 18
News Congressman: Global Warming Is A 'Religion' May '15 Earthling-1 65
News Judicial Watch: New Documents Show Homeland Sec... Mar '15 Cuauhtemotzin 3
News "Our aim is to shut down what the president is ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 wild child 1
More from around the web