Transgender Treatments Put on Taxpaye...

Transgender Treatments Put on Taxpayer's Dime?

There are 84 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Transgender Treatments Put on Taxpayer's Dime?. In it, Fox News reports that:

Sept. 28, 2011: Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton, left, speaks at a news conference in Washington alongside other immigration officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Continuing hormone treatments is cheap! Cheaper than many other other necessary treatments. They aren't diagnosing or beginning treatments, It's all continuation of past medical treatments.
Regards, Terri
khuan

Cypress, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2012
More obamanation idiocies designed to kiss mexihole azz for votes. The obamanation's lesser known queer transgender czar must have come up with this idiocy.

“Y'all smell that sawdust?”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2012
If it doesn't treat a life threatening condition, it isn't necessary, is it?
Huh

AOL

#4 Mar 8, 2012
Submit to the Will of The Obama NOW! How dare you filthy swine question Him!

Since: Apr 10

Williston, ND

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Confederate Wood Worker wrote:
people left untreated for GID have a 33% sucide rate, thats almost 3 times the sucide rate is for returning solders yet government money goes to solving that issue. but why would you care you want all "ickey" people gone anyway, you dont even do research to learn anything you just go with what some talking heads tell you.

“Y'all smell that sawdust?”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2012
JessicaDawn wrote:
<quoted text>
people left untreated for GID have a 33% sucide rate, thats almost 3 times the sucide rate is for returning solders yet government money goes to solving that issue. but why would you care you want all "ickey" people gone anyway, you dont even do research to learn anything you just go with what some talking heads tell you.
Difference is that returning soldiers have served their country.
Convicts doing time have dishonored and disrespected it and are undeserving "icky" people. Your word, not mine.

BTW, I've enough voices of my own in my head without listening to others.
ProudNativist

Cypress, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Demorats are some of the dumbest people on earth. These people are illegal mexiholes and only deserve detainment until they can be speedily deported. Giving illegal mexiholes transgender treatments is another form of kissing mexihole butt for votes as well as getting a nod of approval from all of the queer demorats.
not cheap

Long Island City, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2012
TerryE wrote:
Continuing hormone treatments is cheap! Cheaper than many other other necessary treatments. They aren't diagnosing or beginning treatments, It's all continuation of past medical treatments.
Regards, Terri
Cheap? The drugs might be inexpensive, but what about everything else that goes along with it? Blood testing once or twice a year isn't cheap, it's very expensive. The doctors have to get paid too, what about their fees?
No need for taxpayers to have to pay the bill for cross dressers and others who don't need these treatments.

Central NJ

#9 Mar 9, 2012
You don't just end hormone treatments! One must be tapered of them.
To make a sudden stop can have devastating effects. I am not a democrat or even liberal for that matter. I am a coservative pragmatist. Once the people are here, well what are you going to do with them? Discontinue medicines? For diabetics? For heart problems? I agree we should return them ASAP.
Regards, Terri
ProudNativist wrote:
Demorats are some of the dumbest people on earth. These people are illegal mexiholes and only deserve detainment until they can be speedily deported. Giving illegal mexiholes transgender treatments is another form of kissing mexihole butt for votes as well as getting a nod of approval from all of the queer demorats.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#10 Mar 9, 2012
ProudNativist wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. Today's version of Democrats don't claim to be smart enough to make rational political choices. They are all about being Social Engineers cause it is always better to FEEL GOOD than to ACTUALLY DO ANY GOOD for America. It's the motto of the Progressive Cult.
VETTE OBAMA 2012

Wasilla, AK

#11 Mar 9, 2012
What about Obamas Indonsian Nanny Tranny?

The libs covered up that one FAST!!!

Who among YOU thought that hope and change meant a change to minorities running America into the ground and a Useless community organizer BLACK NATIONALIST, half-white studdering incompetent bozo doing his best to DESTROY Your country?
Rienna

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Difference is that returning soldiers have served their country.
Convicts doing time have dishonored and disrespected it and are undeserving "icky" people. Your word, not mine.
BTW, I've enough voices of my own in my head without listening to others.
quite a few of those returning solders are transsexual. I am. You know the one think i have learned from these boards. The fact that I am transsexual invalidates any good i have done even by serving my country.
However In truth it does not. The VA works with transexuals very well... at least where I live. They provide therapy and hormone treatment for us.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13 Mar 11, 2012
Keeping marriage as is, between husband and wife, is the centrist moderate position. Outlawing homosexual behavior or radically redefining marriage to call two men or two women married, are the extremist radical positions.

Keep it real, stop wasteful government spending, intrusive government regulations and higher taxes.

Central NJ

#14 Mar 11, 2012
I'm glad you're having a positive experience. Many many, Transexuals serve honorably in the military prior to their transition. One I like is British Capt Jan Hamilton (Google) who made a spectacular transition. I knew two, one who was a tunnel rat in VietNam and the other who was in Special forces/inteligence during the First Desert Storm. She was permanently disabled during a para chute op on the Iranian-Soviet border.
Regards, Terri
Rienna wrote:
<quoted text>
quite a few of those returning solders are transsexual. I am. You know the one think i have learned from these boards. The fact that I am transsexual invalidates any good i have done even by serving my country.
However In truth it does not. The VA works with transexuals very well... at least where I live. They provide therapy and hormone treatment for us.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#15 Mar 11, 2012
What makes you think it isn't life threatening? Have you researched this? If you have, please show me where the support for your statement is written? Thnx!
Alabama DoHicky

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Transgenders are people too!!

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#18 Mar 11, 2012
Yes, I agree. Indeed, they are! Trans people are human and they deserve the respect and dignity that all humans are due by their Creator. It's too bad that so much misogyny and phobia are aimed at them.
Alabama DoHicky

Buffalo, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2012
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
Yes, I agree. Indeed, they are! Trans people are human and they deserve the respect and dignity that all humans are due by their Creator. It's too bad that so much misogyny and phobia are aimed at them.
The hate is coming from the radical right. It's what they do best.
VETTE OBAMA 2012

Wasilla, AK

#20 Mar 11, 2012
Alabama DoHicky wrote:
Transgenders are people too!!
So are rapist, child molesters and horse lickers! RUBE!!!!
VETTE OBAMA 2012

Wasilla, AK

#21 Mar 11, 2012
Alabama DoHicky wrote:
<quoted text>
The hate is coming from the radical right. It's what they do best.
WHITE wibs only people on earth that HATE their own country, skin, race, culture and heritage.

Only in America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Republican Goodlatte will not seek re-... Nov 11 roymoorescrotchle... 2
News Time for an Immigration Moratorium (Dec '09) Sep '17 C Kersey 4
News Day laborers, seen as key to Harvey recovery, w... Sep '17 spud 93
News Trump's tougher immigration policy extends to w... Sep '17 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 2
News 'Climate change musical' is cited as tax waste ... (May '17) Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 64
News Major global warming study again questioned, ag... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 18
News President Obama: Accessory to the Crimes Commit... (May '16) Feb '17 Slavery is wrong 11
More from around the web