Democrats seek hearing into judge's O...

Democrats seek hearing into judge's Obama email

There are 40 comments on the The State story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Democrats seek hearing into judge's Obama email. In it, The State reports that:

Two top Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee called for a hearing Tuesday to examine a Montana judge's conduct in forwarding an email that included a racist joke involving bestiality and President Barack Obama's mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Mar 7, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have that problem of living where I would be subject to stupid and frivolious law suits or judgments, liberals like you have created that type of environment in America. Your the problem not the answer. Those that are calling for a hearing are only trying to get their names in the media and print to further their own standing with liberal like yourself. In plain English it's just bullshit grand standing.
Well, since you love living in a third world country you should mind your own business. You don't hear me spewing nonsense about Thai courts do you?
goose

Wheaton, IL

#23 Mar 7, 2012
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree the same should be said about left leaning judges and politicians making comments/ e-mails about people on the right I assume.(to be totally unbiased and fair)

Sure, can you provide an example?

Too funny!
Two that come to mind are the nonstop cr@p about Palin AND her family. Of course Bachman is right up there as well.
Seem to dismiss and forget those you may agree with eh?

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#24 Mar 7, 2012
carey529 wrote:
Reps. John Conyers of Michigan and Steve Cohen of Tennessee told Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, R-Texas, in their letter that the committee has a duty to investigate the potential consequences of Judge Richard Cebull's email.
a duty????
consequences???
the judge broke no laws, there is no reason for a committee to do a damn thing!
FOCUS, people, there are REAL issues that need to be resolved, not this petty partisan bullshit!
Racism, even the hint of it, is unacceptable in any Judge.

That this man would pass this joke on, shows he is unqualified for the bench.

Being a judge is a special and distinct honor. We give a judge the power to sit over us in judgement.

This man has violated that honor; and like virginity, honor cannot be restored.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#25 Mar 7, 2012
goose wrote:
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree the same should be said about left leaning judges and politicians making comments/ e-mails about people on the right I assume.(to be totally unbiased and fair)
Sure, can you provide an example?
Too funny!
Two that come to mind are the nonstop cr@p about Palin AND her family. Of course Bachman is right up there as well.
Seem to dismiss and forget those you may agree with eh?
Is reading comprehension difficult for you? Give me an example of a federal judge who did a similar act in reference to Palin or Bachman. I'll wait
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#26 Mar 7, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you love living in a third world country you should mind your own business. You don't hear me spewing nonsense about Thai courts do you?
Well dip shit, I'm an American and I vote in America so do not tell me what my business is or isn't. Yes I love it here and you with you ignorant suggestion just helps to reinforce why I love it here.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#27 Mar 7, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dip shit, I'm an American and I vote in America so do not tell me what my business is or isn't. Yes I love it here and you with you ignorant suggestion just helps to reinforce why I love it here.
If you love it there so much, why are you on the computer all day and night? Are you in a leper colony?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#28 Mar 7, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the life of an expatriot in Bangkok?

I would think it very nice.
I love Thai food, the people are warm and friendly, the climate is perfect. How is the medical system, the doctors? How far does your dollar go.?

Do you have a pet elephant?
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#29 Mar 7, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid much?
how do morons like you manage to type?
They don't; they have well-trained service animals for such tasks.
goose

Wheaton, IL

#30 Mar 7, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Is reading comprehension difficult for you? Give me an example of a federal judge who did a similar act in reference to Palin or Bachman. I'll wait
You deny Palin & Bachman were not treated as bad or worse? You try to hide with sidetracking the real issue like the bigot you seem to be.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#31 Mar 7, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the life of an expatriot in Bangkok?
I would think it very nice.
I love Thai food, the people are warm and friendly, the climate is perfect. How is the medical system, the doctors? How far does your dollar go.?
Do you have a pet elephant?
Life here is excellent, weather once in a while gets to you, very humid. The hospitals here in Bangkok are first rate with very good doctors. An example, I go in for my 6 month check-up at 07:00 am at 09:00 Im in the doctors office and he has the results of my blood work, I spend 20+ minutes going over them and have a pleasent chit chat about what I should do and the total bill comes to around $110.00. I don't much care for Thai food, and I only have a few girl friends plus a wife that in no way resemble an elephant. Not when they are in the 46 to 49 kilo range. You guys in America do remember when American women used to look like that don't you?
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#32 Mar 7, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Life here is excellent, weather once in a while gets to you, very humid. The hospitals here in Bangkok are first rate with very good doctors. An example, I go in for my 6 month check-up at 07:00 am at 09:00 Im in the doctors office and he has the results of my blood work, I spend 20+ minutes going over them and have a pleasent chit chat about what I should do and the total bill comes to around $110.00. I don't much care for Thai food, and I only have a few girl friends plus a wife that in no way resemble an elephant. Not when they are in the 46 to 49 kilo range. You guys in America do remember when American women used to look like that don't you?
Smart guys fly to Rio, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Moscow, Costa Rica. etc and enjoy it all. You probably plumped your butt down in the first place you could get it cheap.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#33 Mar 8, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart guys fly to Rio, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Moscow, Costa Rica. etc and enjoy it all. You probably plumped your butt down in the first place you could get it cheap.
Sorry. been to Amsterdam and lived in. Costa Rica for three months, Escazu the high rent district, it sucked and all the broads sounded like they came out of N.Y.C.. I'll stay right here or Vietnam, maybe Cambodia. In Amsterdam, the broads are like cows, and way too white, reminds me of England. But you didn't have to shake the sheets to find them, you just rolled into them and they have a problem with odor. No thanks, I'll be happy here.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#34 Mar 8, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. been to Amsterdam and lived in. Costa Rica for three months, Escazu the high rent district, it sucked and all the broads sounded like they came out of N.Y.C.. I'll stay right here or Vietnam, maybe Cambodia. In Amsterdam, the broads are like cows, and way too white, reminds me of England. But you didn't have to shake the sheets to find them, you just rolled into them and they have a problem with odor. No thanks, I'll be happy here.
Are you of Thai descent? I prefer white girls but when it comes to Asians I have to tip my hat to Thai girls, they have fuller chests and a little more color. The one thing about Asian girls (who aren't Westernized) that I don't like is how the garlic like spices they eat seeps through their pores. For me those kinds of smells are a deal breaker. I hear your complaints about American women and they are largely true but the changing demographic of America means you can find pretty much any ethnicity under the sun if you live in or near a major metropolitan center.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#35 Mar 8, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you of Thai descent? I prefer white girls but when it comes to Asians I have to tip my hat to Thai girls, they have fuller chests and a little more color. The one thing about Asian girls (who aren't Westernized) that I don't like is how the garlic like spices they eat seeps through their pores. For me those kinds of smells are a deal breaker. I hear your complaints about American women and they are largely true but the changing demographic of America means you can find pretty much any ethnicity under the sun if you live in or near a major metropolitan center.
Hell no I'm as white as the driven snow. First came here during the Vietnam, war, 1968 stayed 3 1/2 years and really loved it. Two apples would get you happy for a short time. Things are not quite the same today, the honeys are not like the old girl friend types of long ago and for sure the price has gone up. The european trash has not done anything to keep it like it once was. The Russians and Germans have really screw thing up, their almost as bad as the Arabs and Indians who are the cheapest mothers on the planet. The fools would sell their mothers glass eye if she had one to get laid and the Africans are not much better. Plus the Indians really like lady-boys.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#36 Mar 8, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no I'm as white as the driven snow. First came here during the Vietnam, war, 1968 stayed 3 1/2 years and really loved it. Two apples would get you happy for a short time. Things are not quite the same today, the honeys are not like the old girl friend types of long ago and for sure the price has gone up. The european trash has not done anything to keep it like it once was. The Russians and Germans have really screw thing up, their almost as bad as the Arabs and Indians who are the cheapest mothers on the planet. The fools would sell their mothers glass eye if she had one to get laid and the Africans are not much better. Plus the Indians really like lady-boys.
Your generation had it best, you guys were the kings on the town. Nowadays you have all these third world types who would have been barefoot in huts a generation ago (arabs, africans, indians) getting in on the show. I think the white women nowadays are getting even because half of em are shacking up with groids or other darkies nowadays. I'm in my early forties and definitely got my fill in my marine corps and college days. Things have been slow for the past 7-8 years but now that my kid is grown and gone I figure I'm going to do some traveling and have some fun while I'm still in decent shape. Every now and then I'll pick up a pub skank for a meaningful one night relationship but their sense of entitlement along with other bs makes it almost not worth it. The plan is to hit up a few south american and asian countries while the dollar still has some value. My only concern is crime. Face it, whenever you are in a foreign land you are at a disadvantage and the shady people know it. Fortunately, there are a lot of good resources that provide all the info you need to have a safe pleasurable experience that also leaves a couple bucks in your pocket for the return trip. You said you got there in 68, I imagine you have tasted the best Thailand has to offer and can still navigate through all the trash you describe to find the few gems that are still available.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#37 Mar 8, 2012
You can put your ass in a crack only if your shit faced and don't pay attention. If you know the area that you want to play in no problem. Bangkok girls are as street smart as you will find anywhere and there really is not nuch chance of snowing them. But if you spend a little time talking to the same honey you can find a jewell. Most bar girls have Thai boy friends so you really have to watch how you handle yourself. But you know the ropes it's not like your a jeep. There really are four areas that I travel in, Soi Cowboy, Soi Nana, Soi 31 and once in a very blue moon Patpong. For my quick times its Nana and Cowboy, combined they have around 400+ to look over, if you can't find one to suite your fancy, sorry for you. The last of the wildwest is Cambodia, lots of Vietnamese girls working the limited bars. 99% of age it ain't like the old days that brought the idiots there. If there is something you need to know just ask. Immigration to stay is a hell of a lot easier there than here.
Say it like it is

Woodbridge, VA

#38 Mar 8, 2012
Cool, so those places you mention are full of ~buxom~ Thai beauties who aren't overly focused on rushing or ripping you off? I gather that Cambodia is kind of an adventure for those with a little street smarts with the reward being quality women and a low price but what kind of hotels do they have? Do they include electricity and clean water :-). In your opinion who are the most desirable asians to hook up with? Personally I have not been to thrilled with flips but it could have been just the type that hangs out near military bases.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#39 Mar 8, 2012
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good. Hope your wife likes the girl friends.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#40 Mar 8, 2012
Say it like it is wrote:
Cool, so those places you mention are full of ~buxom~ Thai beauties who aren't overly focused on rushing or ripping you off? I gather that Cambodia is kind of an adventure for those with a little street smarts with the reward being quality women and a low price but what kind of hotels do they have? Do they include electricity and clean water :-). In your opinion who are the most desirable asians to hook up with? Personally I have not been to thrilled with flips but it could have been just the type that hangs out near military bases.
I have never felt at ease in the PI, always looking over my shoulder and the honeys are not my type, the only thing that they have going for them is that they all speak English. Been to the PI 6 or 7 times, never a good feeling.
Bangkok has damn near everything you could want, restaurants from every country in the world, seem like every 6 months a new mall is opening, every high end store in the world is here and a million cheap taxi's to whiz you around, plus subway and skytrains. Good food, beautiful women it's all here, but remember it takes money to be a player, no free lunch.
Can't say that you will find an abundance of big titted honeys in Thailand or Vietnam, most on the smaller size, but super firm. Price in Cambodia is less, hotels are are OK, American and European standards and getting better and of course more expensive. Remember really great looking honeys are always going to be on the high side, average always a little less.
For my money it's about the same I like Thais and Vietnamese, when I go to Phnom Penh I always pickup a Vietnamese, something about skin tone and texture and size. You know, one mans meat is another mans poison.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#41 Mar 8, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good. Hope your wife likes the girl friends.
Thirteen million people in Bangkok proper, easy to keep them apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA moves toward regulating plane emissions Jun '15 serfs up 16
News Airlines mixed on imminent emission regs Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News House to consider defunding Justice Department'... Jun '15 sandy1 20
News Grants for Getaways? Federally funded Norway to... May '15 Cat74 18
News Congressman: Global Warming Is A 'Religion' May '15 Earthling-1 65
News Judicial Watch: New Documents Show Homeland Sec... Mar '15 Cuauhtemotzin 3
News "Our aim is to shut down what the president is ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 wild child 1
More from around the web