Will Obama's mini-'DREAM Act' produce massive fraud?

Undocumented UCLA students attend a graduation ceremony for 'Dreamers,' or DREAM Act students, at a church near the campus in Los Angeles on June 15. Full Story
Romney 2012 n 2016

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 3, 2012
That was his purpose. Disgusting at best!

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Every dream act does, history has a way of repeating it self!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Of course it will. As it did with the amnesty of '86, it invites more fraudulent applications into a process already riddled with fraud, virtually allowing many more cheats and swindlers to get green cards. Of course our brilliant fiddler-in-chief is counting on just that to happen. Just another way to destroy this country from within.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 4, 2012
all things done for illegal aliens calls for fraud and more illegal aliens to come.

i would lay odds that right after obama gave this that printers in mexico started making the papers for fraud everything an illegal needs to get into the program.

and with the track record no one ever checks on illegal aliens,just look at what the irs did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Our aim is to shut down what the president is ... Nov '14 wild child 1
Federal judge rules that alien smuggling is not... Nov '14 wild child 1
Texas: Deluxe Detention Center for Illegal Alie... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Gasman 6
Congressman: Release of 36,000 Criminal Immigra... (May '14) May '14 Storm Warning 12
Audit: Health care subsidies vulnerable to fraud (Dec '13) Dec '13 sheepleloveroyalty 3
Illegal immigrants plan multistate protest tour (Jul '12) Jul '13 swedenforever 236
Reid: 'Boehner Should Let The House Vote' On Im... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brenda besson 2
More from around the web