Obama administration proposes changes...

Obama administration proposes changes to legal status applications

There are 13 comments on the WPMT-TV York story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Obama administration proposes changes to legal status applications. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

The Obama administration is proposing to make it easier for illegal immigrants who are family members of American citizens to apply for legal permanent residency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

Disgusting

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Sick of this!
43RD Georgia Inf

“TKC”

Since: Jan 12

Atlanta

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Me and you both!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 30, 2012
43RD Georgia Inf wrote:
Me and you both!
At least give Obama and his thugs credit for one thing,he is trying to bring this country to it's knees as fast as he can.Obama should be thrown out of office and arrested ASAP!!
Not So Fast

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 30, 2012
43RD Georgia Inf wrote:
Me and you both!
Me too!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>At least give Obama and his thugs credit for one thing,he is trying to bring this country to it's knees as fast as he can.Obama should be thrown out of office and arrested ASAP!!
Well he did say we are days away from "fundamentally changing America"...

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup,and that my friend scares the hell out of me knowing his pass.
LaLa

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 30, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
Sick of this!
And they're trying to make sure voter ID laws are struck down, so all these new "citizens" can vote! Crooks!!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Yeah, like a year old anchor baby can make it easier for 18 related and almost related aliens to come here. But only if they're all Mexicans.
Another Thought

De Soto, KS

#9 Mar 30, 2012
LaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're trying to make sure voter ID laws are struck down, so all these new "citizens" can vote! Crooks!!
The State of Nebraska Unicameral tried to pass a voter ID, however, the usual "suspects" appeared and the vote was shot down by 3 State Senators.

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
The day he removes the southern border for good is the day the US Constitution dies and all US citizens will have to go into survival mode to avoid becoming victims of the violent Mexican hordes.

Welcome to the New World Order - the only right you have now is to bend over and assume the position, serfs.

Annie

Naperville, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Obviously worried about the 2012 election; esp if Marco Rubio is the vp and splits the Hispanic vote
and the repubs take Florida.
LEE AZ VET

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Mar 30, 2012
And the cowards in congress just let this stuff happen

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 30, 2012
LEE AZ VET wrote:
And the cowards in congress just let this stuff happen
The majority of them are either bought and paid for by the CFR or have been threatened by the CFR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border Patrol Union: Agents Ordered to Release ... Feb '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Grants for Getaways? Federally funded Norway to... (May '15) Feb '16 LeDuped 20
News Meet the House science committee chairman who's... Jan '16 goonsquat 147
News A year of progress and buffoonery on climate Jan '16 LeDuped 22
News Obama leaves Paris, climate legacy in mind Dec '15 Your Ex 14
News EPA email trail reveals Alaska Pebble Mine plot (Nov '15) Nov '15 Le Jimbo 11
News Meth lab officer had sex in government cars: la... (Oct '15) Oct '15 kuda 8
More from around the web