Illegal immigrants plan multistate pr...

Illegal immigrants plan multistate protest tour

There are 236 comments on the The Marion Star story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Illegal immigrants plan multistate protest tour. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Rosa Maria Soto carries a statue of the Virgin Mary as she protests Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix on July 19.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2012
"I am nervous, but for me, the status quo is not an option anymore. I have to fight for my rights. I have to fight for those who are more afraid than me," Torres said. "I want to do it for them."

Um, what rights would those be????? You DO have the RIGHT to a speedy trial and to be deported expeditiously. As for any other rights, you aren't privy to them until you get off your collective arses and start the process to become a legal citizen. You people want instant gratification because somebody fed you the idea that you are deserving. They lied. Go ahead, make colossal fools of yourselves...carry that Madonna as you continue to break HIS commandments.
SHAMROCK

Eastport, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
What a pair of balls!
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Just watch, their injust protesting will cause the statue to fall on her head and she'll sue the state she happens to be in, we don't want her here. Enough is enough.....these illegals shouldn't be allowed to FORCE THEMSELVES on Americans or our system for their own gratification. They themselves are causing all the resentment they claim they feel from Americans, then claim DISCRIMINATION! THEY ARE NOT HELPING THEIR CAUSE AT ALL.....THEY INSTEAD ARE MAKING THEIR PROBLEM FOR THEMSELVES WORSE, because Americans have had all they can take from ALL illegals' demands, grabbing and taking.
SSDD

De Soto, KS

#4 Jul 28, 2012
How do these people support themselves? SEIU, La Raza, AFLCIO George Soros....Same krap, different day.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Good, hopefully law enforcement will do their duty and arrest all those people who are publically admitting their criminality. Deport them all, that is their right, deportation.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2012
We have a right to march and protest, just like any other group.
magadala

Snoqualmie, WA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
"If he sees our community scared, he has the motivation to keep doing what he's doing, to keep us in the shadows," Cruz said. "If we show him we're not scared, he kind of loses his power."

They are fighting for their "rights!" Things have gotten so screwy that illegal aliens really believe they have the right to be here!!!

I hope this backfires BIG time on the obam. He has blindly put all of his eggs into the illegal alien basket without a thought that he is offending the majority!!!
El Cid

Austin, TX

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
Sure, child molestors, bank robbers, along with other criminals all have the right to protest their criminal "rights" too then.
I am going to Laredo tonite and will spend the morning and afternoon shooting the inner tubes and rafts I see criminals crossing over on. Is always comical to watch them struggle in the water. Sometimes there are four of them to an inner tube and they do not come back up from the water. I guess that is called Quatro Sinko.
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#9 Jul 28, 2012
SSDD wrote:
How do these people support themselves? SEIU, La Raza, AFLCIO George Soros....Same krap, different day.
the only way we will ever get rid of these slugs is to cut out all the freebies, that`s the reason the freeloaders are here.there is a pattern for this behavior not only in this country but wherever they live, look at their filthy mother country.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
You sure do...in progresso. Go,just do it, for all our sakes.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Foreigners invade our country and make demands and the traitor in the WH supports them!!!

Hang all illegals.
ima

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
NOPE, CAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! try doing this in your Mejico Lindo see where it gets you!
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Only in the U S A can enemys of the U S A hold a protest march
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Who is paying for this multi state bus tour?

Carrying the religous icon is an attempt to lean on religious freedoms, right?

Who is providing food and lodging for the bus tour?
Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#15 Jul 28, 2012
What another senseless protest!

Don't these brain-dead fools ever learn they are wasting their time?
SSDD

De Soto, KS

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Anyone else notice LaRaza's "silence" lately?
yep

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Foreigners invade our country and make demands and the traitor in the WH supports them!!!
Hang all illegals.
rope, tree, illegal some assembly required.
rope, tree, politician some assembly required.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#18 Jul 28, 2012
pug wrote:
Who is paying for this multi state bus tour?
Carrying the religous icon is an attempt to lean on religious freedoms, right?
Who is providing food and lodging for the bus tour?
One way or another the U.S. taxpayer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 28, 2012
it takes no guts to do what this illegal aliens is doing. she knows as well as all have been seeing nothing will be done to stop this or the invasion.

it has been proven that this administration is against the citizens and supports illegal aliens.

another thread pointed out the border patrol is being told to let them go,going against the rule of law.their unions must be seeing that soon they will be out of a job if obama has his way.

the nAu is being pushed very fast and those of us who do not like the idea of merging with mexico and canada we have to come up with a way to stop it. they may not be saying up in our faces that they are doing this yet there is no way not to see it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2012
"I am nervous, but for me, the status quo is not an option anymore. I have to fight for my rights. I have to fight for those who are more afraid than me," Torres said. "I want to do it for them."

See, this entitlement attitude ("illegal aliens have rights") is what pisses Americans off. It not only is categorically wrong, but it is extremely arrogant.

I'll bet if I asked Torres if illegal Americans in Mexico protest about their "rights as illegal aliens," he'd say "No puede, amigo!" Hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 2 hr NeverWithHer 12
News How Much Credit Should Obama Get for Shrinking ... Nov 24 RustyS 2
News FBI's Comey, under fire for renewing probe, fel... Nov 14 barry 142
News Outside the Box: Make E-Verify mandatory when h... Nov '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 8
News Dems And GOP Agree: Obama's Making NASA Lose Ne... Sep '16 nanoanomaly 2
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... Sep '16 Earthling-1 811
News Episcopal school accused of ignoring bullying o... (Jun '11) Sep '16 Ex TEC 2
More from around the web