House GOP Memo: "Abortion Is the Lead...

House GOP Memo: "Abortion Is the Leading Cause of Death in the Black Community"

There are 445 comments on the Mother Jones story from Feb 6, 2012, titled House GOP Memo: "Abortion Is the Leading Cause of Death in the Black Community". In it, Mother Jones reports that:

Anti-abortion billboards in Atlanta sparked a nationwide controversy last year as Georgia tried to pass a law outlawing abortion on the basis of race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mother Jones.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#531 Feb 28, 2012
Are you a regular abuser of people who don't think like you?

Fantasies are ALL you have.
cpeter1313 wrote:
When you look at you monitor, do you look to see what the discussion is or do you just seek out my name? Glenn Close had nothing on you, stalker-girl.
No, I haven't any mirrors in here; in fact, I have mirrors only in the bathrooms. I don't have to fantasize about being a genius, however; two universities confirmed it decades ago.
Have you ever had your IQ tested? Was it a negative integer? Or did they just throw up and make you leave?
<quoted text>
Provocateur

Oakland, CA

#532 Feb 28, 2012
Life Begins When You Stand Up to Christian Fascists.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#533 Feb 28, 2012
No, just an abuser of know-nothing suburban barbies who can't muster more than a second-grade insult in the presence of adults.

It's not that you don't think like me, it's just that you don't think.
A Baby is Life wrote:
Are you a regular abuser of people who don't think like you?
Fantasies are ALL you have. <quoted text>

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#534 Feb 29, 2012
Racism Police wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is obviously concerned that the African American population is not projected to grow beyond 12.5%, ever. As access to abortions increase the AA population will begin to decline. It is already aging as it is. 60% of AA children are aborted in NYC alone.
don't worry about our children you stupid bich!! i ain't worried about your f'ing children. it makes sense to keep your birth rate within reason according to the resources you can provide. but regardless, every single woman has the right to space and limit her children; or not have any at all.

also, abortion is not the reason why are population stays steady. if this is true anyway.

“Let Them Live”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#535 Mar 4, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, just an abuser of know-nothing suburban barbies who can't muster more than a second-grade insult in the presence of adults.
It's not that you don't think like me, it's just that you don't think.
<quoted text>
You blow a lot, windbag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News End The Root Cause Of Illegal Immigration Nov '17 DAII 2
News Virginia Republican Goodlatte will not seek re-... Nov '17 roymoorescrotchle... 2
News Time for an Immigration Moratorium (Dec '09) Sep '17 C Kersey 4
News Day laborers, seen as key to Harvey recovery, w... Sep '17 spud 93
News Trump's tougher immigration policy extends to w... Sep '17 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 2
News 'Climate change musical' is cited as tax waste ... (May '17) Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 64
News Major global warming study again questioned, ag... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Death on 2 Legs 18
More from around the web