Opinion Line

There are 1 comment on the The Wichita Eagle story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Opinion Line. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Rep. Kevin Yoder needs to be dumped as one of our elected officials. For a freshman congressman representing our state, he showed surprising stupidity by swimming nude in Israel while on government business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Although it was a bit riske, I don't think it prevents him from serving Kansas.
All the hype is just Demcrats trying to latch onto anything to distract from Obama's failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Kevin Yoder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Republican claims to fight for immigratio... 14 hr spytheweb 1
News Kansas bar shooting victim's widow reflects 1 y... Jan 15 Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Female candidate quits Kansas race over 2005 ha... Dec '17 coyote505 14
News House panel moves to up funding for US Capitol ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 DMetrius Jones 3
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... (Aug '16) Aug '16 He Named Me Black... 1
News Physician Marshall ousts US Rep. Huelskamp in K... (Aug '16) Aug '16 WeTheSheeple 1
News Shock!!! Joco Congressman Yoder Crackdown on 'S... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pope Nosferatu s ... 15
More from around the web