Kathy Castor returns from a trip to I...

Kathy Castor returns from a trip to Israel

There are 2 comments on the Creative Loafing Tampa story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Kathy Castor returns from a trip to Israel. In it, Creative Loafing Tampa reports that:

A first-hand look at protests by Israelis against their government. Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:13 AM Although there is some buzz in Tampa Bay about which Republican might be running against her next year, Tampa area Democratic Congresswoman Kathy Castor is busy working at her job this August, and that includes a trip to Israel that she participated in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Tampa.

dropnusa2012

Homosassa, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2011
who cares about isreal. I'm a christian. Isreal is going to have to bow to jesus just like every one else and answer for what they have done
Satanic verses

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3 Aug 15, 2011
Chill Out wrote:
<quoted text>
....or be destroyed, again.
Since Israel has NEVER listened to any of God's Prophets, and it absolutely hates Jesus, my guess is Israel will choose the latter.
...but it is Muslims who are killing Coptic Christians
You are using taquuiya; Islamic trickery and deception. But we are Children of the Lord and we see right through your Satan bound soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Kathy Castor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family & supporters of Tariq Abu Khdeir unhappy... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Uzi 8
News The best question at the GM hearing (Jun '14) Jun '14 Obamacare KILLED ... 8
News Reports from Cuba: Money is a Mighty Lord (May '13) May '13 Don from Canada 1
News U.S. Rep. Kathy Castor is in Cuba; will lean ab... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Don from Canada 6
News Cuban blogger refuses to be silenced (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sean Pennhead 1
News Kathy Castor Calls for Immigration 'Path to Cit... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Afghan - Iraq Vet 4
News Undocumented immigrant seeks admission to Flori... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Cricket 23 19
More from around the web