Poll: Rubio 'in catbird's seat' in Fl...

Poll: Rubio 'in catbird's seat' in Florida U.S. Senate race

There are 4 comments on the KSWB-TV San Diego story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Poll: Rubio 'in catbird's seat' in Florida U.S. Senate race. In it, KSWB-TV San Diego reports that:

Moderator George Stephanopoulos of ABC's "Good Morning America," in the foreground, restores order during a contentious point with U.S. Senate candidates former Florida Speaker of the House Marco Rubio, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWB-TV San Diego.

“Atlas Shrugs - Walks away.”

Since: Jun 07

Orlando, FL. U.S.A.

#2 Oct 9, 2010
I, with much consideration - applaud Rubio!

He is the only one of the candidates that is for Free Market, Laissez-faire Capitalism.

I don't care about his religion (irrationality), his skin colour (nationality). I care about putting food on my table - like most other energy consuming humans.

The irony that a Cubano whose famillia had experienced Castro would save Florida and maybe the United States of America. Wow. F Ing BeeZarroWorld!

Please, if you have never read a college text book on economics - please do so before voting for the Communists. Eating the Rich will not make you less poor. It will kill us all.

Use a dictionary, and reason. Simple, yet provocative.
Nobama4me

Melbourne Beach, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Liberals are immune to logic.
Victor the Predictor

Brooksville, FL

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Rubio will find out that his underhanded Karl Rove style dirty tricks will doom his chances.
He's only fooled the delusionals.
Nobama4me

Melbourne Beach, FL

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Victor the Predictor wrote:
Rubio will find out that his underhanded Karl Rove style dirty tricks will doom his chances.
He's only fooled the delusionals.
Wow, you must really love the chances of Alan Grayson, then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katherine Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal judge knocks down Florida's voting ban ... Feb '18 Politipenis 24
News House GOP: Cut spending before tackling tax reform (Mar '17) Mar '17 ardith 1
News Republican Proposal in Congress Would Cut Feder... (Jan '17) Jan '17 spytheweb 2
News The Election was Stolen - Here's Howa (Nov '16) Nov '16 darth judas 4
News Harris opposes "fast-track" trade bills (Jun '15) Jun '15 david w stevens 1
News Former Fla. Secretary of State Katherine Harris... (Nov '13) Jan '15 swedenforever 12
bill nelson sucks! (Oct '06) Jan '15 Jorge 3