Joe Pitts elected to Fiscal Review Co...

Joe Pitts elected to Fiscal Review Committee

There are 2 comments on the Clarksville Online story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Joe Pitts elected to Fiscal Review Committee. In it, Clarksville Online reports that:

State Representative Joe Pitts was unanimously elected by the Tennessee House of Representatives today to serve on the Fiscal Review Committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Online.

Sad

Sparta, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I'm thankful I'm not from that district. I'm ashamed she is representing White County. I wish someone else would have shown interest from the district. I'm sure this appointment create someone from the district to seek the position at election time. From what I have seen and heard of her Rotary participation I'm embarrassed for her district, White County and her for what nonsense may come out of her mouth.
legislatorian

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Sad wrote:
I'm thankful I'm not from that district. I'm ashamed she is representing White County. I wish someone else would have shown interest from the district. I'm sure this appointment create someone from the district to seek the position at election time. From what I have seen and heard of her Rotary participation I'm embarrassed for her district, White County and her for what nonsense may come out of her mouth.
Her? Joe Pitts? Funny name for a her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Pitts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kittappa files petitions to run in the 16th (Mar '14) Mar '14 lady 1
News Holder accused of meddling after Supreme Court'... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sodomite Sulphur ... 7
News URGENT: Congress condemns Iran for pastor's sen... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Semper Fi 2
News Youcef Nadarkhani: U.S. Condemns Impending Exec... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bmz 35
News US Lawmakers Join Fight To Save Iranian Christian (Feb '12) Feb '12 RayOne 14
News Protect Life Act To Be Voted On This Week: Take... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bob of Quantum-Faith 6
News Pa. pol donates $4K given by 2 accused Pakistanis (Jul '11) Jul '11 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web