Rep. Darrell Issa's agenda in 2014: I...

Rep. Darrell Issa's agenda in 2014: IRS, Benghazi and Fast and Furious

There are 29 comments on the The Hill story from Jan 12, 2014, titled Rep. Darrell Issa's agenda in 2014: IRS, Benghazi and Fast and Furious. In it, The Hill reports that:

Rep. Darrell Issa in 2014 will pursue the IRS scandal, the deadly Benghazi attack and the botched Fast and Furious operation in what will likely be his last year as the House GOP's chief investigator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jan 12, 2014
The headline should read:

Disgraced representative Darrell Issa's agenda in 2014: Waste taxpayers money on Benghazi, IRS and Fast and Furious.
I love the way the tea bagging right wingers are obsessed with something that will bring them no type of satisfaction in the end because there is no scandal here; President Obama is squeaky clean.
discount weedy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The headline should read:
Disgraced representative Darrell Issa's agenda in 2014: Waste taxpayers money on Benghazi, IRS and Fast and Furious.
I love the way the tea bagging right wingers are obsessed with something that will bring them no type of satisfaction in the end because there is no scandal here; President Obama is squeaky clean.
deng U pat;) U enjoyoment Martin L. Queen dream!!! ;-0h, Hillcare is not headline!!!;-000h, it"s a QB call ;-000
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2014
There will be books, and investigations into the IRS, Benghazi, and Fast, and Furious scandals. The President will not be impeached, but he will be discredited for his part in all these scandals. His Presidency is in turmoil, his personal life is a mess right now, and he won't be able to successfully deal with either of them.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Teabagger agenda 2014?

Investigate, investigate, investigate.

Just like last time a democrat was in office.

Two cycles of a "do nothing" teabagger congress.

The worst congress EVER.

They did, however did a great job of naming those post offices they want to destroy
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Jan 12, 2014
alwayswrongissa is your basic, lazy teahadist slug, who has found his niche...Waste taxpayer money under the guise of an 'investigation', while passing himself as some kind of savior....who has a criminal background of his own. LMAO.
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#7 Jan 12, 2014
We wouldn't have to drag these investigations out if the President, and his Democrat friends weren't such pathological liars. This would all be over long ago. Republicans will clean up this, but it will take time.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#8 Jan 12, 2014
teahadists are in the shitter because of people like grandtheftissa. LMAO.
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Doesn't this douchebag have a real job?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Wall Street Government wrote:
Teabagger agenda 2014?
Investigate, investigate, investigate.
Just like last time a democrat was in office.
Two cycles of a "do nothing" teabagger congress.
The worst congress EVER.
They did, however did a great job of naming those post offices they want to destroy
If you want your insurance policy, you can keep it PERIOD.........If you want to Keep your Doctor, you can keep them........There is no difference to these lies and the lies about Benghazi, the IRS and the NSA.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Your Ex wrote:
Doesn't this douchebag have a real job?
Obama, yep, he's campaigner in chief...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
There will be books, and investigations into the IRS, Benghazi, and Fast, and Furious scandals. The President will not be impeached, but he will be discredited for his part in all these scandals. His Presidency is in turmoil, his personal life is a mess right now, and he won't be able to successfully deal with either of them.
Michele: I thought your said you could pivot..........then pivot your skinny ass out of here and take your selfies with you.

Since: May 13

North Miami Beach, FL

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Wall Street Government wrote:
Teabagger agenda 2014?
Investigate, investigate, investigate.
Just like last time a democrat was in office.
Two cycles of a "do nothing" teabagger congress.
The worst congress EVER.
They did, however did a great job of naming those post offices they want to destroy
thethirdrail
So the Tea Party has been wrong to try and stop Obama's Out of Control Spending After
Spending Like There's No Tomorrow we should believe anything that Obama Says Duhhhhh
How come Obama et al is still attempting to block long Overdue Questioning of Witnesses
in such fiasco's as Bengahzi???
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2014
Issa has no credibility. This is lazy reporting about a has been Chairmen. Issa has proven he can't find his rear end with toilet paper after years of investigations and not a shred of evidence to corroborate his many speculations and hair brain assumptions.

Another clown from the Laughaloofa brigade.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#15 Jan 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Michele:
Dear win an election and then you can choose your first lady ! Loll
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#16 Jan 12, 2014
After that trip to Russia the President took, Issa has more credibility then Obama. And Mrs Obama is not going quietly into the night. She will have the best Divorce lawyer in the country. Barack will end up like his father.

“Hillary f*cking LIED!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2014
Wall Street Government wrote:
Teabagger agenda 2014?
Investigate, investigate, investigate.
Just like last time a democrat was in office.
Two cycles of a "do nothing" teabagger congress.
The worst congress EVER.
They did, however did a great job of naming those post offices they want to destroy
Isn't the Senate Democratic controlled?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
We wouldn't have to drag these investigations out if the President, and his Democrat friends weren't such pathological liars. This would all be over long ago. Republicans will clean up this, but it will take time.
The only thing Republicans are suited to clean up is their own destructive, un-American bullshit.

Among the more sleazy Republicans in Congress, Darrell Issa may take the prize. What would be useful is an investigation of Issa's own criminal and unprincipled past.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the Senate Democratic controlled?
How often do they water you?
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#20 Jan 12, 2014
Now the foreign papers are asking questions, and talking about the Obama marriage, I bet Barack would rather talk about that then Obamascam. These Democrats act like they are invisible, and just do what ever they choose, then act put upon when they are caught in an embarrassing situation. Maybe they are past being able to be embarrassed. Nothing seems to faze them,

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 12, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Now the foreign papers are asking questions, and talking about the Obama marriage, I bet Barack would rather talk about that then Obamascam. These Democrats act like they are invisible, and just do what ever they choose, then act put upon when they are caught in an embarrassing situation. Maybe they are past being able to be embarrassed. Nothing seems to faze them,
Least of all your mindless gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Mica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Cruz to speak at GOP convention Jul '16 Synque 3
News As fliers wait in security lines, gov't asks fo... May '16 woodtick57 6
News Trump! Trump! Trump May '16 TrumpTrumpTrump 2
News District-Bashing Congressman Doesn't Pay His Ow... Apr '16 Lucy Janee 1
News Officials testify about border insecurity in Me... (Sep '15) Sep '15 tomin cali 1
News Florida congressional delegation will see uphea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1
News Republicans question federal response on Ebola (Oct '14) Oct '14 Duh Ralph 31
More from around the web