Ny Gop Scozzafava Endorses Democrat B...

Ny Gop Scozzafava Endorses Democrat Bill Owens

There are 4 comments on the Kdka.com story from Nov 2, 2009, titled Ny Gop Scozzafava Endorses Democrat Bill Owens. In it, Kdka.com reports that:

Share + Nov 1, 2009 4:27 pm US/Eastern ALBANY, N.Y. A day after Republican state Assemblywoman Dierdre Scozzafava abruptly suspended her campaign in the New York special election, she's endorsing the Democrat in the race -- not the Conservative Party candidate favored by fellow Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kdka.com.

Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I'm sure her ENDORSEMENT will tip the scales for the democrat.

“Ron Paul 2012”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Govmt sucks wrote:
I'm sure her ENDORSEMENT will tip the scales for the democrat.
Just shows her true character and true self,a liberal pretending to be a Republican.

Even running as a moderate,it would seem that she would endorse Hoffman!

"A wolf in sheep's clothing"..comes to mind.
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#3 Nov 4, 2009
USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows her true character and true self,a liberal pretending to be a Republican.
Even running as a moderate,it would seem that she would endorse Hoffman!
"A wolf in sheep's clothing"..comes to mind.
Of course.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Don't Forget - Newt Gingrich endorsed Scozzafava

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McHugh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local congressman supported failed bailout comp... (Oct '08) Nov '16 Moneytalk 15
News GITMO gets SecArmy visit, thanks (Feb '15) Feb '15 Celtibero 1
News USMA chief wants to change lyrics of 2 West Poi... (May '08) Jan '12 Old Grad 2
News As DADT ends, gay officer sheds his alias (Sep '11) Oct '11 Inconvenient Truth 330
News As gay military ban ends, officer sheds his alias (Sep '11) Sep '11 DNF 4
News Army: Bodies misidentified at Arlington Cemetery (Jun '10) Sep '11 rider 23
News Huntsman to join Republican field next week (Jun '11) Jun '11 PHILIP THE MACEDO... 10
More from around the web