President Barack Obama addresses the nation from the

Jul 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

President Barack Obama addresses the nation from the East Room of the White House in Washington on the approaching debt limit deadline.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of149
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

At the end of the day President Obama will have the last word, and all the power to save the republic from these unpatriotic right-wingers that so desperately want this nation to fall off the cliff in an effort to destroy this great President.

The tea-baggers and their republican enablers have overplayed their hand and the American people will not forget what they did/tried to do to this country for purely political reasons… and they’ll play politically for it.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

READ THIS FIRST!

Skip post #1.

Nothing but blather from Topix #1 Obamapologilst.
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
At the end of the day President Obama will have the last word, and all the power to save the republic from these unpatriotic right-wingers that so desperately want this nation to fall off the cliff in an effort to destroy this great President.
The tea-baggers and their republican enablers have overplayed their hand and the American people will not forget what they did/tried to do to this country for purely political reasons… and they’ll play politically for it.
StormDancer

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

I will be Sure NOT to listen
can't stand that lieing 'human'
StormDancer

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
FRUITYCAKE!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Thankfully, his one and only term is coming will be coming to an end soon.
Ex-GOP Con

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

By the next election cycle here is what the American people will remember after the GOP/TEA Birthers took over the house.

1) They shifted focus from jobs and the economy to defending DOMA.

2) They almost pushed us into a government shutdown.

3) They almost pushed us into a credit downgrade.

4) They fought to kill medicare and medicaid

5) But they sure fought vehemently for those top 1% wealthy people.

All at the expense of the economy and the middle and working class.

President Obama and Nancy Pelosi make over $250K a year and even they know the sacrifices they have to make. When will the GOP/TEA Birthers pay down THEIR debt?

==========
The right HAS become deranged.
==========
Vote for Term Limits for Congress!
==========
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

<yawn>

More blather.

Not satisfied with MCP's, so you have to post your own?
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
==========
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

it was a pure campaigner talk...aimed at the moderates in the election to come...every analyst says that,and so do I...looking for leadership? A plan to solve problems?..forget it...best he could do was to tell NITWITS to call their Congressman.....WHATS THAT???...even LOON STEWART RIDICULED THE DICK on this....Amazing now is the BUTT OF LOONY HUMOR....what does that tell ya?....Stewart was really DIVESTING in his Satire of the DICK......

It was a NOTHING TALK!..SOS...Same old shit...Trying to be the elitist above the sausage making of REAL POLITICS.......his only goal is that his Reelection FUND RAISING schedule is not delayed!!

His Lackey Charney remarked today.....

Obama has “made a lot of adjustments to his schedule,” like canceling fundraisers, because of the debt debate, Carney said. He added,“Now we’re focused on the important stuff.”..REALLY??? DUHHH!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

I hope he does it so we can drag his butt into impeachment hearings all next year long. Add Operation Fast and Furious to that soon. And the suit with the illegal Libyan conflict. Oh, and the unconstitutional OBAMACARE will be ruled on next summer... Obama's flirting with dictatorship and tyranny will be over.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

As McConnel has stated he wants this president to be a one-term president and the teapublicants are doing everything to jeopardize our economy, jeopardize our standing in the world and jeopardize our country.

The voters will remember.
Herman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

I have no doubt in my mind that Obama going to wait to the last minute and became the savior and raise the debt ceiling using the 14th amendments. A political move from both side that Republicans going to lose.
DanielGagnon

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
As McConnel has stated he wants this president to be a one-term president and the teapublicants are doing everything to jeopardize our economy, jeopardize our standing in the world and jeopardize our country.
The voters will remember.
Your monicker is off a bit if we are going to continue to raise the debt ceiling every time it is reached.
How will the debt clock EVER go in reverse if no one wants to reduce spending and actually do it?
I can tell you right now that taxing the rich 100% won't even put a dent in the deficit OR the debt. Eventually the government will come for the rest of us to pay the piper.
Spending is the issue NOT revenue.
Responsibility means freezing or reducing spending until they match revenue levels. Then we can repeal the health care law and the drug prescription program.
THAT won't happen unless Pres Obama is removed from office and THAT would be the responsible thing to do.
Otis B Driftwood

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

George Soros: Your lips are moving.

Since: Jan 07

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

From the executive branch on down, our leadership has betrayed the trust of the American people. It isn't just Obama...every time I see a televised interview with a politician, I feel sick to my stomach. These representatives of the American people are no better than the assorted criminals who populate our jails. The difference is that they can "take responsibility" for their actions and suffer no further consequences.

For Obama, the bloom is off the rose. He looks and sounds like an empty suit mouthing words that someone else wrote and conveyed to a teleprompter. Boehner is trying to play hardball but he isn't up to the task. McConnell sounds like a retired funeral director. Where is Biden? Did someone finally send him off to dry out? Michelle Obama once said, durng her husband's campaign, that it was the first time she was proud of her country.

For me, I have always been proud of my country. It is the leadership that is imposed upon us that disgusts me. There are over 300 million people living in this country and if one looks at the executive and legislative branches as a group, he can only wonder, "is this the best we can do?" They are caricatures, not real people.
cjrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
By the next election cycle here is what the American people will remember after the GOP/TEA Birthers took over the house.
1) They shifted focus from jobs and the economy to defending DOMA.
2) They almost pushed us into a government shutdown.
3) They almost pushed us into a credit downgrade.
4) They fought to kill medicare and medicaid
5) But they sure fought vehemently for those top 1% wealthy people.
All at the expense of the economy and the middle and working class.
President Obama and Nancy Pelosi make over $250K a year and even they know the sacrifices they have to make. When will the GOP/TEA Birthers pay down THEIR debt?
==========
The right HAS become deranged.
==========
Vote for Term Limits for Congress!
==========
1) Libs can't focus on more than one thing simultaneously?

2) Where's the Dem plan? Anything? Anything at all?(besides more tax-n-spend)

3) Wheres the Obama plan? Anything? Anything at all?(besides more tax-n-spend)

4) Medicare and Medicaid will never be saved if not reformed. If anything, the "freebies" will ALL end when the Country is broken.

5) Dems want to destroy all those evil rich. Don't let the fact that the rich supply the jobs fool you. They are evil, evil, evil, and a stake should be driven through the heart of each and every one. Then boil 'em in oil, and burn 'em at the stake. Those evil rich stole from you by selling you products you needed and wanted at reasonable prices. They may have employed people, but the employees only make 12˘ a day and have slave drivers with bullwhips to keep the employees grinding their fingers to a bone on their 18 hour shifts. Never a vacation, never a holiday, never even ONE day off, until the day that the employee dies, only to be replaced by another 6 year old.

==========
The Left has been deranged for a long, long, long time.
==========
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Are you for real ???
Are you a renegade from the San Fransicko pinko brigade?
How much of Hussein Obama's Kool-Aid have you been drinking?
How deep is your nose buried up Hussein Obama's rear end?

It is islamofascists such as yourself that is bringing this country into the sewer.

Remain kneeling on your semen-stained piece of purple crushed velvet carpeting facing East and bow to allah, because you are oblivious to everything else.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I guess the Dems are totally blameless during this fiasco? obama looked like a deer in headlights giving his speech. He is totally over his big-eared head, and he knows it!
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

WOODCHUCK wrote:
it was a pure campaigner talk...aimed at the moderates in the election to come...every analyst says that,and so do I...looking for leadership? A plan to solve problems?..forget it...best he could do was to tell NITWITS to call their Congressman.....WHATS THAT???...even LOON STEWART RIDICULED THE DICK on this....Amazing now is the BUTT OF LOONY HUMOR....what does that tell ya?....Stewart was really DIVESTING in his Satire of the DICK......
It was a NOTHING TALK!..SOS...Same old shit...Trying to be the elitist above the sausage making of REAL POLITICS.......his only goal is that his Reelection FUND RAISING schedule is not delayed!!
His Lackey Charney remarked today.....
Obama has “made a lot of adjustments to his schedule,” like canceling fundraisers, because of the debt debate, Carney said. He added,“Now we’re focused on the important stuff.”..REALLY??? DUHHH!!
obama wants to get this over with so he can start vacationing again.
Fuyuko

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

You know I am no fan of obama. But when Fox gets on says that the president is being honest and the republican speak is being deceitful you know something is up.

But here is the deal. The liberals are the problem. They refuse to compromise so that they can say "See we were right the republicans were wrong". It is there fault this is going on.

But also the republicans are the problem. Just like the liberals they refuse to do what is best for America in order to force their ideals down our throats and say see the liberals were wrong.

This is no longer about liberals or republicans. Its about Americans. The liberals need to be willing to make cuts. Yes to the military, yes to every other program. Unfortunately every one will have to suffer if were going to do this. The Republicans will have to be willing to give tax cuts. Its not a time for party politics its a time for doing what is best for America not what is best for the party.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
He is totally over his big-eared head, and he knows it!
That’s exactly what Osama bin Laden thought before he realized that he was at the bottom of the ocean sleeping with the fishes… LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of149
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••