Dems: Obama should use 14th Amendment

Dems: Obama should use 14th Amendment

There are 1 comment on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from Jul 27, 2011, titled Dems: Obama should use 14th Amendment. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

House Democrats said Wednesday that President Barack Obama should invoke a little-known constitutional provision to prevent the nation from going into default if Congress fails to come up with a plan to raise the debt ceiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Somebody needs to do something,an fast.I say spit on Boehner like he,s doing to the American people[poor an middle class].Dont accept anything thats gonna hurt or target people who aready have so little

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Larson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 on Capitol Hill: The year of the unexpected (Dec '16) Jan '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8
News Minority Party Makes a Major Shift in House (Jun '16) Jun '16 Le Jimbo 9
News Battered GOP Seeks Wave To Ride Back To Power (Nov '08) Jan '16 Ted Kennedy Bluep... 41
News House sends health care bill to Obama (Mar '10) Jan '15 Hanni n Must me 15
News Obama Coming To Connecticut To Push For Higher ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sol 1
News Democrat: 'Not Fair' to Subject Congress to Oba... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bama Yankee 1
News ezra_klein (Jan '13) Jan '13 au contraire 13
More from around the web