White House plans quick appeal to jud...

White House plans quick appeal to judge's ruling

There are 5 comments on the Bossier Press-Tribune.com story from Jun 24, 2010, titled White House plans quick appeal to judge's ruling. In it, Bossier Press-Tribune.com reports that:

The White House has promised an immediate appeal of a federal judge's reversal of the administration's six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bossier Press-Tribune.com.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2010
I doubt at this stage of the game anyone will have to worry about off shore drilling, About a month from now when crops and feed along with gardens in every back yard and farm field of corn grain, every wild animal and domesticated animal will all be contaminated from the amenities that is coming out of the oil spill, its going to be like poison rain, everyone in the storms path will be contaminated, we are talking catastrophe here people, the largest of all time, North America is going to be in bad shape and its going to happen very quickly. Starting in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi everyone in the storms path will pay dearly for what is coming from this caecotrophy.
Heavensent

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Agreed!

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Heavensent
its amazing how our POTUS and his regime along with our gubbermint will not tell people what is coming,,, Americas next main attraction..
1 The devastation from the oil spill.
2 The price of fuel is going to be the final straw that breaks every working person in America.
3 How America is going to shut down economically faster now than before.
4 I don't see how they can stop the oil from coming out of the pipe, 70,000 psi is a lot of pressure that is in a pipe that has went from 2inches thick to now 1inch thick, in two more months its will be paper thin... the only resource they have left is to nuke it and hope it stops the oil from running out.
Go to youtube and check the dangers from the oil spill in the search blank.
devastating no doubt.
Heavensent

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jun 25, 2010
I know about the dangers of it. I live in south Louisiana i agree. They need to nuke it. They have tried everything else and failed. I know quite a few people who have made their living off the gulf and now it's ruined and so are their livelihoods. My family will be thankfully ok.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Heavensent
I hope you and your family will be ok... how will you get away from the toxic air and rain?
Do you think its going to be bad?
I have a link you should watch and let me know what you think of it ok.. both are good I think.

youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative John Fleming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House GOP leaders reach budget deal with Obama ... (Oct '15) Aug 3 Ryans VP campaign... 15
News Boehner's exit makes shutdown less likely (Sep '15) Jan '16 Cheap labor Evang... 5
News Deflated conservatives eye new tactics in Plann... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Keystone XL: Not dead yet? (Nov '15) Dec '15 OilRigger 28
News House GOP leaders reach budget deal with Obama ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dog Patch 1
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News HOH: Prayer Leader Believes John Fleming Is Hal... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Black Annie 1
More from around the web