Border security quandary could kill immigration bill Border security...

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: USA Today 88

As Washington considers a sweeping immigration bill that could legalize the nation's 11 million illegal immigrants, one point of disagreement is how best to secure the 1,969-mile Southwest border with Mexico to hold off future waves of people.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#88 Apr 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't inviting you to see my DD214, so I'm not about to post it anywhere.
YOU WERE inviting me to come see you, so you should post your address then for all to see. Others may want to take you up on your invitation as well!
That's okay, we all know you're a lying coward; this is just more proof of that.
How many times do I have to post it pookie. You claimed I had never been in the military pookie. I ASK for your DD214, there was no inviting on your part doofus, since you questioned my service, I suggest you prove your. Now are you going to continue the Diversion or just put on your tu tu and go play in the goat pen.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#89 Apr 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How many times do I have to post it pookie. You claimed I had never been in the military pookie. I ASK for your DD214, there was no inviting on your part doofus, since you questioned my service, I suggest you prove your. Now are you going to continue the Diversion or just put on your tu tu and go play in the goat pen.
You can ask all you want. Only a moron would post their DD214.

If I ask you for your bank account number and credit card number are you obligated to provide them?

How stupid are you?

Paris

#90 Apr 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ask all you want. Only a moron would post their DD214.
If I ask you for your bank account number and credit card number are you obligated to provide them?
How stupid are you?
Oh gosh pookie, you can redact your Serial Number and doubt you live at the same address. What was your mos? Waiting.

Tawas City, Michigan

#91 Apr 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gosh pookie, you can redact your Serial Number and doubt you live at the same address. What was your mos? Waiting.
What's your bank account number?

What's your credit card number?

Btw, they don't issue serial numbers anymore- they just use your social security number.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#92 Apr 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
They will never give you voter I D cards. Then the Democrats would never again win an election. They must cheat to give their ghetto parity.
True,gotta keep those illegals voting or its goodbye Dems.

Paris

#93 Apr 10, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, they don't issue serial numbers anymore- they just use your social security number.
Is that on your DD 214 pookie. Didn't think so. You can continue running now.

Paris

#94 Apr 10, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your serial number pookie.

Tawas City, Michigan

#95 Apr 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is that on your DD 214 pookie. Didn't think so. You can continue running now.
Ditto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa firebrand is face of Republican fight on U... Dec 3 tha Professor 1
Obama's priorities: WMD protection takes backse... Nov '14 wild child 1
With Window For Reform Narrowing, House Members... (May '14) Jun '14 Cat74 25
Fort Hood Shooting Reopens Unresolved Issues fo... (Apr '14) Apr '14 barefoot2626 15
Immigration Reform 'Fast For Families Across Am... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Jose 14
GOP Congressman John Carter: Republican Electio... (Feb '14) Feb '14 sandy1 14
Sen. Rubio changes immigration approach, suppor... (Oct '13) Oct '13 swedenforever 11
More from around the web