Border security quandary could kill immigration bill Border security...

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

As Washington considers a sweeping immigration bill that could legalize the nation's 11 million illegal immigrants, one point of disagreement is how best to secure the 1,969-mile Southwest border with Mexico to hold off future waves of people.

Comments
1 - 20 of 88 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cat74

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

2

In 1986 Democrats promised Reagan the same thing, grant amnesty to 3,000,000 illegal aliens, and we will close the border. They lied then, and they are lying now. We must send the illegal aliens back until they can enter legally, and we must close the border. Now. It will never happen with Democrats in charge of the country.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mexico is a real Rat's nest politically and as we all can see a Rat's nest begins with stupid voters who stand for nothing and fall for anything.
If illegals are allowed to vote I suggest there be many Spanish speaking versions of Hannity, Limbaugh et al flooding the radio in an attempt to educate 'em otherwise they will never amount to anything more than useful idiots for the despicable democRat Party.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

they need to find and shoot the fence jumper that illustrated the laughable security of the mexihole border when she jumped all but on the balding heads of senators touring napalitanos 'secure' border. that was so much bad press that amnesty dems secured their place in the laughingstock line.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Armed Marines stationed elbow to elbow with shoot-to-kill orders ought to do it!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
Armed Marines stationed elbow to elbow with shoot-to-kill orders ought to do it!
one armed guard with controlled entry with bullet proof glass should do it. No law from a patronizing politician will ever stop crime or violence under the liberal Politically Correct lifestyle.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
fakeriot cry-a-thon day 148.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
In 1986 Democrats promised Reagan the same thing, grant amnesty to 3,000,000 illegal aliens, and we will close the border. They lied then, and they are lying now. We must send the illegal aliens back until they can enter legally, and we must close the border. Now. It will never happen with Democrats in charge of the country.
In 1986 Reagan was president
The GOP held a 6 vote margin in the Senate 86-88
H.W. Bush won in 1988
The GOP controlled the White House for 6 years after the last reform
Border security is conducted by the executive branch
The GOP Presidents NEVER set this as their top priority

From 1986- 1992 Who was in charge of Border Security?
If you feel betrayed...who betrayed you?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1986 Reagan was president
The GOP held a 6 vote margin in the Senate 86-88
H.W. Bush won in 1988
The GOP controlled the White House for 6 years after the last reform
Border security is conducted by the executive branch
The GOP Presidents NEVER set this as their top priority
From 1986- 1992 Who was in charge of Border Security?
If you feel betrayed...who betrayed you?
scat's suck-up ignorance prevents comprehending facts.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The border should be secured first, not other way around. They just want to keep letting all Mexicans in.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2013
 
Border security? Funny shit. I mean who would vote democrat?
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

We could close the border real fast, all that needs to be done is end all Welfare, FoodStamps and Medicaid.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 3, 2013
 
Shoot to kill orders woould work. It will take a few dead Mexicans, but they will get the idea after a few days.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

From now on we cannot call those border jumpers illegal aliens. Call them undocumented Democrats.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

After Benghazi does anybody anywhere really think Obama gives a tick's turd whether Americans are secure or not?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 4, 2013
 
Yes his legacy of failure and his greed with Wall Street has defined him.

Obama Pick$ GOLDMAN SACHS Partner, Chicagoan, To Be Ambassador to Canada...

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 4, 2013
 
RustyS wrote:
Border security? Funny shit. I mean who would vote democrat?
You get better talk from the GOP, but do you get a better game?
Who was more active in deporting illegals

From the Washington post:
As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration ó thatís 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security*. But thatís only part of Obamaís deportation strategy: The administrationís stated goal is to prioritize the deportation of criminal, dangerous illegal immigrants. And itís promised to make a new program called Secure Communities mandatory by 2013, which would force local law enforcement to share fingerprints of those arrested with the Department of Homeland Security, which has immigration records, through the FBI.
----------
I guess you will be willing to trade, real acts for tough words

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 4, 2013
 
Cat74 wrote:
Shoot to kill orders woould work. It will take a few dead Mexicans, but they will get the idea after a few days.
How very Christian of you, Cat
.
Posts like that make it hard to take you serious when you blather on about our morals

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 4, 2013
 
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Christian of you, Cat
.
Posts like that make it hard to take you serious when you blather on about our morals
What is none christian about it pookie. You be the da pope or something, explain it to us. If someone tries a home invasion I can shoot them with a clear mind. I see little difference in someone invading my country illegally to do who know what.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 4, 2013
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What is none christian about it pookie. You be the da pope or something, explain it to us. If someone tries a home invasion I can shoot them with a clear mind. I see little difference in someone invading my country illegally to do who know what.
The difference lies in the immediate threat to your safety.
There are lots of illegals do come for the crime, most come to pick fruit and vegetables.
Shooting some one who is coming to pick lettuce is not the exact same thing as killing someone who is invading your home.
The illegal is more of a financial threat.
If you are defending your home from an armed invader, and you kill him.
I'll give you one of my good,$10 cigars
I finished a distant third in the vote for new pope
You still haven't told me what a farging Pookie is

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 4, 2013
 
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference lies in the immediate threat to your safety.
There are lots of illegals do come for the crime, most come to pick fruit and vegetables.
Shooting some one who is coming to pick lettuce is not the exact same thing as killing someone who is invading your home.
The illegal is more of a financial threat.
If you are defending your home from an armed invader, and you kill him.
I'll give you one of my good,$10 cigars
I finished a distant third in the vote for new pope
You still haven't told me what a farging Pookie is
Pookie is a low information voter. Now back to the mexican border. If I am standing their and my job is to protect America against illegal invation, why can't I shoot the perp. I have no idea if they are armed anymore than someone doing a home invation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••